Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Integrating PPEX Buttons into my Website

Hi People, first time Poster here so be soft please..;)

I'm not sure how too integrate the PPEX Button Code which i have made for a specific Product ( with varius drop dwon alternatives )into that specific specific Product.

I have the PPEX Code but am at a loss as to where to past it to be able to have the Button on the Product Page i'd like it to be on..

Any help at all would be MASSIVLEY aprreciated, thank you..

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Integrating PPEX Buttons into my Website

If PPEX means Paypal Express, Zencart doesn't use that button code. Customers place products in their cart and then have the Paypal option when they check out.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by stevesh View Post
    If PPEX means Paypal Express, Zencart doesn't use that button code. Customers place products in their cart and then have the Paypal option when they check out.
    Ok thanks Steve, but i've created PPEX Buttons for things like Sizes etc for Clothing.

Does this mean Zen Cart won't ackowledge PPEX Button Codes & i therefore won't be able to use them ??

PS : Yes , by PPEX i mean Paypal Express.

Plugin Contributions

If I understand the question, no. Maybe if you could provide a link to one of the pages with the button code on it, we might be able to advise further.

Plugin Contributions

If I understand the question, no. Maybe if you could provide a link to one of the pages with the button code on it, we might be able to advise further.
    Well that's the thing, i'm not sure where to put the Code on my Website ( or within my PP Account ) that would enable possible integration of the PPEX Buttons i've created for things like different Sizes of Clothing etc.

Plugin Contributions

Could be I'm the one who's confused.

What exactly would you want to happen when I clicked on one of these buttons ?

Plugin Contributions

Could be I'm the one who's confused.

What exactly would you want to happen when I clicked on one of these buttons ?
    Apologies if i haven't been clear enough..

I have created various PP Buttons within my PP Account for various Products on my Zen Cart ( which isn't Live yet ).

Those Buttons are " Buy Now Buttons " which have various drop downs for things such as Sizes etc on a Clothing Line i have.

What i want to know is how i integrate those Buttons, after creating them & Copy & Pasting the Code that PP give me after i've created them, & integrate them to my specific Products in my Zen Cart ??

Plugin Contributions

Just to add with regards to the Button Code, i'm talking about the HTML Code that Paypal give me after i've created the Button..

I don't know what to do with it, where to paste it & ultimately action the Button that i've created.

Plugin Contributions

You don't. Zencart is a shopping cart program. The idea is that you create products in Zencart, your customers add those products to their shopping cart, then check out, which is when Paypal comes in to play. There is no place in Zencart for Paypal "Buy Now' buttons.

Zencart does include a facility for things like size and color variations of a product, called 'attributes'.

https://www.zen-cart.com/tutorials/index.php?article=57

Plugin Contributions

I'm now thinking it may be a Paypal issue as the button is now showing & is visible on my product Page ( in Zen Cart ) but when i test Checkout, the option that i have chosen via the Paypal Button is not showing on the order at all..

It ( the options i choose from the PP Button dropdown list i've created ) doesn't seem to configure or intergrate with my Checkout Page.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast