Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Chenge the "sold out" button position

Hi,

I'd like to make a minor change on my template.
    Actually the "sold out" button for a product is showed below the description, below the price.

You can see the button here (first product, the button "ESAURITO"):
    http://tinyurl.com/5rtzhg2

I'd like to move the sold out button immediately below the product title, before the description. I attach a picture of how I'd like it to appear.

Which files should I modify and how?

Thank you for your support.
    Ste

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Chenge the "sold out" button position

Looks like your theme has customised the layout for your products listing, so you'll have to look in your theme files and make the changes within the code. The buttons aren't within css tags to allow you to move them around.

Possibly you need to look in one or both of these files...

/includes/templates/theme210/common/tpl_tabular_display.php
    /includes/modules/theme210/product_listing.php

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Celtic View Post
    Looks like your theme has customised the layout for your products listing, so you'll have to look in your theme files and make the changes within the code. The buttons aren't within css tags to allow you to move them around.

Possibly you need to look in one or both of these files...

/includes/templates/theme210/common/tpl_tabular_display.php
    /includes/modules/theme210/product_listing.php
    thanks for your reply. unfortunately I found only the first file you specified but could you tell me which tag should I look for?

If you'd like to help me I have zipped the folder of the theme at this address: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/267552/theme210.zip

Thank you very much for your help

Plugin Contributions

Looking around I see you probably have the 'Column Layout / Grid Layout for Products Listing (Add On Module for Zen Cart v1.3.8)' installed.

If that is the case, then it's likely to be the second line I mention above that needs editing. If you look somewhere around line 189, you may find a line like...

PHP Code:
            $lc_text .= '<br />' zen_get_buy_now_button($listing->fields['products_id'], $the_button$products_link) . '<br />' zen_get_products_quantity_min_units_display($listing->fields['products_id']); 
    You need to move that line up to somewhere around line 143, where you may see something like...

PHP Code:
            case 'PRODUCT_LIST_NAME':

$lc_align '';
            if (isset(
    $_GET['manufacturers_id'])) {

$lc_text '<h3 class="itemTitle"><a href="' zen_href_link(zen_get_info_page($listing->fields['products_id']), 'cPath=' . (($_GET['manufacturers_id'] > and $_GET['filter_id']) > ?  zen_get_generated_category_path_rev($_GET['filter_id']) : ($_GET['cPath'] > zen_get_generated_category_path_rev($_GET['cPath']) : zen_get_generated_category_path_rev($listing->fields['master_categories_id']))) . '&products_id=' $listing->fields['products_id']) . '">' $listing->fields['products_name'] . '</a></h3><div class="listingDescription">' zen_trunc_string(zen_clean_html(stripslashes(zen_get_products_description($listing->fields['products_id'], $_SESSION['languages_id']))), PRODUCT_LIST_DESCRIPTION) . '</div>' ;
            } else {

$lc_text '<h3 class="itemTitle"><a href="' zen_href_link(zen_get_info_page($listing->fields['products_id']), 'cPath=' . (($_GET['manufacturers_id'] > and $_GET['filter_id']) > ?  zen_get_generated_category_path_rev($_GET['filter_id']) : ($_GET['cPath'] > zen_get_generated_category_path_rev($_GET['cPath']) : zen_get_generated_category_path_rev($listing->fields['master_categories_id']))) . '&products_id=' $listing->fields['products_id']) . '">' $listing->fields['products_name'] . '</a></h3><div class="listingDescription">' zen_trunc_string(zen_clean_html(stripslashes(zen_get_products_description($listing->fields['products_id'], $_SESSION['languages_id']))), PRODUCT_LIST_DESCRIPTION) . '</div>';
            }
            break; 

The line you're moving needs to be put between the } and the break; line.

Plugin Contributions

Looking around I see you probably have the 'Column Layout / Grid Layout for Products Listing (Add On Module for Zen Cart v1.3.8)' installed.

If that is the case, then it's likely to be the second line I mention above that needs editing. If you look somewhere around line 189, you may find a line like...

PHP Code:
            $lc_text .= '<br />' zen_get_buy_now_button($listing->fields['products_id'], $the_button$products_link) . '<br />' zen_get_products_quantity_min_units_display($listing->fields['products_id']); 
    You need to move that line up to somewhere around line 143, where you may see something like...

PHP Code:

$lc_align '';
            if (isset(

$lc_text '<h3 class="itemTitle"><a href="' zen_href_link(zen_get_info_page($listing->fields['products_id']), 'cPath=' . (($_GET['manufacturers_id'] > and $_GET['filter_id']) > ?  zen_get_generated_category_path_rev($_GET['filter_id']) : ($_GET['cPath'] > zen_get_generated_category_path_rev($_GET['cPath']) : zen_get_generated_category_path_rev($listing->fields['master_categories_id']))) . '&products_id=' $listing->fields['products_id']) . '">' $listing->fields['products_name'] . '</a></h3><div class="listingDescription">' zen_trunc_string(zen_clean_html(stripslashes(zen_get_products_description($listing->fields['products_id'], $_SESSION['languages_id']))), PRODUCT_LIST_DESCRIPTION) . '</div>' ;
            } else {

$lc_text '<h3 class="itemTitle"><a href="' zen_href_link(zen_get_info_page($listing->fields['products_id']), 'cPath=' . (($_GET['manufacturers_id'] > and $_GET['filter_id']) > ?  zen_get_generated_category_path_rev($_GET['filter_id']) : ($_GET['cPath'] > zen_get_generated_category_path_rev($_GET['cPath']) : zen_get_generated_category_path_rev($listing->fields['master_categories_id']))) . '&products_id=' $listing->fields['products_id']) . '">' $listing->fields['products_name'] . '</a></h3><div class="listingDescription">' zen_trunc_string(zen_clean_html(stripslashes(zen_get_products_description($listing->fields['products_id'], $_SESSION['languages_id']))), PRODUCT_LIST_DESCRIPTION) . '</div>';
            }
            break; 
    The line you're moving needs to be put between the } and the break; line.
    Tried it doesn't change at all...

Plugin Contributions

What was the path of the file that you edited? Can you send me a copy of the edited file and I'll take a look at it tomorrow.

Plugin Contributions

What was the path of the file that you edited? Can you send me a copy of the edited file and I'll take a look at it tomorrow.
    Thanks the path is includes/modules/theme210/product_listing.php

You can download the edited file at this address: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/267552/product_listing.php

Thank you for your great support

Plugin Contributions

Hi do you have any news/idea to fix it?
    Thank you

Plugin Contributions

I hadn't looked too closely at the previous $lc_text code, so hadn't noticed that the title and the description were combined in one line. The following should fix it...

Replace all of this bit...

PHP Code:

$lc_align '';
            if (isset(

} else {

}

break; 

... with this bit ...

PHP Code:

$lc_align '';

$lc_text '<h3 class="itemTitle"><a href="' zen_href_link(zen_get_info_page($listing->fields['products_id']), 'cPath=' . (($_GET['manufacturers_id'] > and $_GET['filter_id']) > ?  zen_get_generated_category_path_rev($_GET['filter_id']) : ($_GET['cPath'] > zen_get_generated_category_path_rev($_GET['cPath']) : zen_get_generated_category_path_rev($listing->fields['master_categories_id']))) . '&products_id=' $listing->fields['products_id']) . '">' $listing->fields['products_name'] . '</a></h3>';

$lc_text .= '<div class="listingDescription">' zen_trunc_string(zen_clean_html(stripslashes(zen_get_products_description($listing->fields['products_id'], $_SESSION['languages_id']))), PRODUCT_LIST_DESCRIPTION) . '</div>' ;
            break; 

You can see that the line you moved after my previous post is now sitting in between the title and the description, which should give you what you want (assuming this is the correct file to be editing).

Plugin Contributions

I hadn't looked too closely at the previous $lc_text code, so hadn't noticed that the title and the description were combined in one line. The following should fix it...

Replace all of this bit...

PHP Code:

$lc_align '';
            if (isset(

} else {

}

break; 
    ... with this bit ...

PHP Code:

$lc_align '';

$lc_text '<h3 class="itemTitle"><a href="' zen_href_link(zen_get_info_page($listing->fields['products_id']), 'cPath=' . (($_GET['manufacturers_id'] > and $_GET['filter_id']) > ?  zen_get_generated_category_path_rev($_GET['filter_id']) : ($_GET['cPath'] > zen_get_generated_category_path_rev($_GET['cPath']) : zen_get_generated_category_path_rev($listing->fields['master_categories_id']))) . '&products_id=' $listing->fields['products_id']) . '">' $listing->fields['products_name'] . '</a></h3>';

$lc_text .= '<div class="listingDescription">' zen_trunc_string(zen_clean_html(stripslashes(zen_get_products_description($listing->fields['products_id'], $_SESSION['languages_id']))), PRODUCT_LIST_DESCRIPTION) . '</div>' ;
            break; 
    You can see that the line you moved after my previous post is now sitting in between the title and the description, which should give you what you want (assuming this is the correct file to be editing).
    GREAT! Now it works perfectly, thank you very much for your kind help!
    Thanks

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast