Page 105 of 110 FirstFirst ... 55595103104105106107 ... LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,050 of 1096
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Image Handler 3 Support Thread

Quote Originally Posted by mickymix View Post
    The first one is about the size of the images I get my items showed in the "specials" page...(main page, not sidebox)
    It seems to me that this size cannot be changed if not changing it also in the product info page and I guess I'll have to put my hands in the code directly...
    Will this affect how IH3 handles THOSE images ? Is there something I should be aware of ?
    At the moment it seems to me that IH3 does not apply anything to those images... is this correct ?
    How could I have IH3 take charge to display middle size overing images ?
    First problem solved by myself, not being able to find any better solution, but identifying WHERE the problem was.

I got the necessary hint from this post from Ajeh and integrating it a little bit, as I had to change the coded value of

MEDIUM_IMAGE_WIDTH and MEDIUM_IMAGE_HEIGHT
    to
    SMALL_IMAGE_WIDTH & SMALL_IMAGE_HEIGHT

both in

/includes/modules/_my_template_/specials_index.php (not specials.php which I did not had)

and in

/includes/templates/_my_template_/templates/tpl_specials_default.php

So, for me, that point is solved (and hope this info might be useful for others too), while the second one (not-watermarketed images in bmz_cache) is still a big black hole... :-(
    ABANDONED PROJECT

Plugin Contributions

After DEEP further investigation, and TRIPLE single file checking (both on IH3 and ZLB), I've found another major problem, which might be the cause (hope so) of all other problems... or at least a further indication of where the real problem is...

I've tried to clean my bmz_cache folder many times, but there are some folders which are NEVER deleted.
    They are folders named

/bmz_cache/0
    /bmz_cache/1
    /bmz_cache/4
    /bmz_cache/5
    /bmz_cache/6
    /bmz_cache/7
    /bmz_cache/f

no matter if there are 100 images inside or just a couple (after a recent MANUAL cleaning...).

After MANY trials MANUALLY DELETING anything, browsing some items, and cleaning again the bmz_cache, only the above (if created in the meanwhile) are NEVER deleted...

Might this behaviour tell me (you) some more ???

To be more precise:
    Web: www.4shops.it (even if I doubt you might see the problem from your side...)
    PHP Version: 5.2.10 (Zend: 2.2.0)
    PHP Safe Mode: OFF
    Database: MySQL 5.0.95
    REmaining data is on my signature...
    ABANDONED PROJECT

This is completely normal behavior. Every time you delete the images in the bmz_cache folder, as well as the folders themselves, IH3 will simply recreate them.

Why?

Because that's what it does - that is what it is meant to do.
    IH3 creates and displays optimized images every time a page with images is loaded by a browser for the first time. It has to have somewhere to store those images, as well as a place to serve them from the next time the page is loaded in a browser.

Re: the watermark issue: I suspect that the issue is that your google froogle or whatever addon grabs images from the ZC images folder.

The watermarked images created and stored by IH3 are in the bmz_cache folder. Images in the bmz_cache folder are optimized copies of your original images, whereas google froogle is using your original images.

The fact that you can't see watermarked images in google checkout is not an IH3 issue. It is an issue wherein your google plugin needs to be tweaked to work with IH3. Suggest reaching out to the google plugin creator for assistance, since it is that addon's code which will need to be tweaked, if that's even possible.

Sometimes, it just comes down to having to choose between addons that won't work together.

If I am incorrect in my advice, I trust someone with more knowledge will step in and assist.

Good luck!

After DEEP further investigation, and TRIPLE single file checking (both on IH3 and ZLB), I've found another major problem, which might be the cause (hope so) of all other problems... or at least a further indication of where the real problem is...

I've tried to clean my bmz_cache folder many times, but there are some folders which are NEVER deleted.
    They are folders named

/bmz_cache/0
    /bmz_cache/1
    /bmz_cache/4
    /bmz_cache/5
    /bmz_cache/6
    /bmz_cache/7
    /bmz_cache/f

no matter if there are 100 images inside or just a couple (after a recent MANUAL cleaning...).

After MANY trials MANUALLY DELETING anything, browsing some items, and cleaning again the bmz_cache, only the above (if created in the meanwhile) are NEVER deleted...

Might this behaviour tell me (you) some more ???

To be more precise:
    Web: www.4shops.it (even if I doubt you might see the problem from your side...)
    PHP Version: 5.2.10 (Zend: 2.2.0)
    PHP Safe Mode: OFF
    Database: MySQL 5.0.95
    REmaining data is on my signature...
    Go that extra mile, you never know what's at the end of the road

Empowerment Sanctuary

Plugin Contributions

Dear ScriptJunkie,
    thank you for your precise information, but...

Does IH3 creates images in bmz_cache folder when the website is OFF and there is nobody connected, beside me in the admin area, and not browsing any single front-end page ?
    If it is so, I'm sorry.
    From the information I got I thought that IH3 would have created the needed cached images "on the fly", but as soon as they were requested by ZenCart on users website browsing...

Also, the addon to which I'm referring, "Google Froogle Feeder (Zen Cart 1.3.9 and below)", which can be found in the addon repository is supposed to work in connection with IH3, being a switch present for this purpouse in the configuration.
    How this was made, I cannot say, I'm honest.

The investigation on how this addon handles the information it might get from IH3 has already been posted in the relative support forum, but to better show what I mean, I would like you to have a look a the following links, both present right now in my bmz_cache folder (and, no, I did not placed anything inside bmz_cache manually, just erased it last time some minutes ago...):

/bmz_cache/0/0cb8f17489d74af2730bcb41da9f1fa0.image.487x650.jpg (not watermarked ???)
    /bmz_cache/2/2f8d763d6f35d8cd89b78b8cd97b1051.image.75x99.jpg (OK)
    /bmz_cache/4/4d97f2cfb58869aea39c4106522a79fb.image.150x199.jpg (OK)
    /bmz_cache/5/576c0bcb6d7ee7d0f2f81601a4375238.image.487x650.jpg (OK)
    /bmz_cache/5/5f277ba29d4b1c7c33c3d5ab2045fa39.image.150x200.jpg (OK)
    /bmz_cache/8/8d66165ba0d6b5dc744febbd24c4404a.image.487x650.jpg (not watermarked ???)
    /bmz_cache/a/aa38d29419d36960966c4415807b3917.image.75x100.jpg (OK)
    /bmz_cache/e/ec18140bfb0ae23044490ec1ad5a625e.image.487x650.jpg (OK)
    (sorry, could not enter so many links...so just add "4shops.it" in front of it...)

FYI:
    75 is the width of the small images
    150 is the width of the medium image
    650 is the max height of the big images

I don't know how images in subfolder /0 and /8 were created (is this a IH3 middle step ?), but apparently the Google Merchant Center Feeder addon takes just one of the those two...

And this is not happening on Google Checkout (which I do not have), but in the XML file the addons generates, picking information from the database and placing it in the right was as Google wants to "eat it"...

I jsut creates an XML file, which contents, for the above item, is this one (just reduced to single item...):

Code:
    <?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
    <rss version="2.0" xmlns:g="http://base.google.com/ns/1.0">
      <channel>
        <title><![CDATA[4SHOPS.it]]></title>
        <link>http://www.4shops.it</link>
        <description>Tutto per il Tuo Negozio - Everything for Your Shop</description>
        <item>
          <title><![CDATA[Stender cromato a 5 ripiani inclinabili  per calzature]]></title>
          <g:id><![CDATA[GS03190C]]></g:id>
          <g:price>91.76</g:price>
          <g:availability>in stock</g:availability>
          <g:shipping>
            <g:country>IT</g:country>
            <g:service>Spedizione normale</g:service>
            <g:price>0</g:price>
          </g:shipping>
          <g:brand><![CDATA[4Shops.it]]></g:brand>
          <g:condition>new</g:condition>
          <g:product_type>STENDERS</g:product_type>
          <g:image_link>http://www.4shops.it/bmz_cache/8/8d66165ba0d6b5dc744febbd24c4404a.image.487x650.jpg</g:image_link>
          <g:expiration_date>2013-04-20</g:expiration_date>
          <link>http://www.4shops.it/index.php?main_page=product_info&amp;cPath=Array&amp;products_id=1239&amp;language=it&amp;currency=EUR</link>
          <g:mpn><![CDATA[GS03190C]]></g:mpn>
          <g:currency>EUR</g:currency>
          <g:pickup>false</g:pickup>
          <g:payment_accepted>PayPal</g:payment_accepted>
          <g:payment_accepted>Visa</g:payment_accepted>
          <g:payment_accepted>MasterCard</g:payment_accepted>
          <g:payment_notes>PayPal Express Checkout</g:payment_notes>
          <description><![CDATA[Stender cromato con 5 ripiani inclinabili per calzature, completo di ruote gemellari da 50 mm.Caratteristiche:- 5 ripiani inclinabili.- Ruote da 50 mm.Imballo originale:Prodotto nuovo di fabbrica.Misure ed ingombri:Altezza: 140 cm.Larghezza: 101 cm.Profondità: 43 cm.Questo articolo comprende:N.01 Stender come da descrizione.N.01 Imballo originale completo.]]></description>
          <g:google_product_category><![CDATA[Commercio e industria > Negozi > Manichini]]></g:google_product_category>
        </item>
      </channel>
    </rss>
    And this confirm that the ADDON is not using my original images...

Finally, it would be nice to receive some hints of how IH3 generates the filenames and WHERE it stores such information...
    This way a DIY investigation would be easier...

And obviously, thank you for your try...

mickymix
    ABANDONED PROJECT

Sorry, that's beyond my paygrade. Perhaps someone with more knowledge than I will be able to assist you. Good luck :)

Dear ScriptJunkie,
    thank you for your precise information, but...

Does IH3 creates images in bmz_cache folder when the website is OFF and there is nobody connected, beside me in the admin area, and not browsing any single front-end page ?
    If it is so, I'm sorry.
    From the information I got I thought that IH3 would have created the needed cached images "on the fly", but as soon as they were requested by ZenCart on users website browsing...

Also, the addon to which I'm referring, "Google Froogle Feeder (Zen Cart 1.3.9 and below)", which can be found in the addon repository is supposed to work in connection with IH3, being a switch present for this purpouse in the configuration.
    How this was made, I cannot say, I'm honest.

The investigation on how this addon handles the information it might get from IH3 has already been posted in the relative support forum, but to better show what I mean, I would like you to have a look a the following links, both present right now in my bmz_cache folder (and, no, I did not placed anything inside bmz_cache manually, just erased it last time some minutes ago...):

/bmz_cache/0/0cb8f17489d74af2730bcb41da9f1fa0.image.487x650.jpg (not watermarked ???)
    /bmz_cache/2/2f8d763d6f35d8cd89b78b8cd97b1051.image.75x99.jpg (OK)
    /bmz_cache/4/4d97f2cfb58869aea39c4106522a79fb.image.150x199.jpg (OK)
    /bmz_cache/5/576c0bcb6d7ee7d0f2f81601a4375238.image.487x650.jpg (OK)
    /bmz_cache/5/5f277ba29d4b1c7c33c3d5ab2045fa39.image.150x200.jpg (OK)
    /bmz_cache/8/8d66165ba0d6b5dc744febbd24c4404a.image.487x650.jpg (not watermarked ???)
    /bmz_cache/a/aa38d29419d36960966c4415807b3917.image.75x100.jpg (OK)
    /bmz_cache/e/ec18140bfb0ae23044490ec1ad5a625e.image.487x650.jpg (OK)
    (sorry, could not enter so many links...so just add "4shops.it" in front of it...)

FYI:
    75 is the width of the small images
    150 is the width of the medium image
    650 is the max height of the big images

I don't know how images in subfolder /0 and /8 were created (is this a IH3 middle step ?), but apparently the Google Merchant Center Feeder addon takes just one of the those two...

And this is not happening on Google Checkout (which I do not have), but in the XML file the addons generates, picking information from the database and placing it in the right was as Google wants to "eat it"...

I jsut creates an XML file, which contents, for the above item, is this one (just reduced to single item...):

Code:
    <?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
    <rss version="2.0" xmlns:g="http://base.google.com/ns/1.0">
      <channel>
        <title><=!=[=C=D=A=T=A=[4SHOPS.it]=]=></title>
        <link>http://www.4shops.it</link>
        <description>Tutto per il Tuo Negozio - Everything for Your Shop</description>
        <item>
          <title><=!=[=C=D=A=T=A=[Stender cromato a 5 ripiani inclinabili  per calzature]=]=></title>
          <g:id><=!=[=C=D=A=T=A=[GS03190C]=]=></g:id>
          <g:price>91.76</g:price>
          <g:availability>in stock</g:availability>
          <g:shipping>
            <g:country>IT</g:country>
            <g:service>Spedizione normale</g:service>
            <g:price>0</g:price>
          </g:shipping>
          <g:brand><=!=[=C=D=A=T=A=[4Shops.it]=]=></g:brand>
          <g:condition>new</g:condition>
          <g:product_type>STENDERS</g:product_type>
          <g:image_link>http://www.4shops.it/bmz_cache/8/8d66165ba0d6b5dc744febbd24c4404a.image.487x650.jpg</g:image_link>
          <g:expiration_date>2013-04-20</g:expiration_date>
          <link>http://www.4shops.it/index.php?main_page=product_info&amp;cPath=Array&amp;products_id=1239&amp;language=it&amp;currency=EUR</link>
          <g:mpn><=!=[=C=D=A=T=A=[GS03190C]=]=></g:mpn>
          <g:currency>EUR</g:currency>
          <g:pickup>false</g:pickup>
          <g:payment_accepted>PayPal</g:payment_accepted>
          <g:payment_accepted>Visa</g:payment_accepted>
          <g:payment_accepted>MasterCard</g:payment_accepted>
          <g:payment_notes>PayPal Express Checkout</g:payment_notes>
          <description><=!=[=C=D=A=T=A=[Stender cromato con 5 ripiani inclinabili per calzature, completo di ruote gemellari da 50 mm.Caratteristiche:- 5 ripiani inclinabili.- Ruote da 50 mm.Imballo originale:Prodotto nuovo di fabbrica.Misure ed ingombri:Altezza: 140 cm.Larghezza: 101 cm.Profondità: 43 cm.Questo articolo comprende:N.01 Stender come da descrizione.N.01 Imballo originale completo.]=]=></description>
          <g:google_product_category><=!=[=C=D=A=T=A=[Commercio e industria > Negozi > Manichini]=]=></g:google_product_category>
        </item>
      </channel>
    </rss>
    And this confirm that the ADDON is not using my original images...

Finally, it would be nice to receive some hints of how IH3 generates the filenames and WHERE it stores such information...
    This way a DIY investigation would be easier...

And obviously, thank you for your try...

mickymix
    Go that extra mile, you never know what's at the end of the road

Empowerment Sanctuary

Cape Town & London (depends on the season)
    Plugin Contributions

I'm pretty sure that you can DE-SELECT Image Handler in the Merchant Center Configuration area. If you do, it should use your standard images (and their paths) in the XML feed.

Plugin Contributions

Thank you fairestcape,
    I can deselect IH3 from Merchant Center Google configuration.
    And this way, all the images will be my original images... so no watermarking...
    This is true.

I can also remove IH3 and Google Merchant Center Feeder...

Sorry, this is not what I was looking for...

I'm indeed still looking to understand HOW IH3 names the files it creates and WHERE it stores its own information...
    (and I did not had time yet to dig into the code yet...)
    ABANDONED PROJECT

Plugin Contributions

is there a way of adding a adwords_labels option to the feed?? simular to the UPC

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by kitcorsa View Post
    is there a way of adding a adwords_labels option to the feed?? simular to the UPC
    I think you placed the question in the wrong place... You are maybe referring to Google Merchant Center BUT this is the Image Handler 3 support thread... :-(
    ABANDONED PROJECT

Plugin Contributions

please ignore my message above, i searched for google merchant centre then signe it and it brought me here without me realising and i posted lol