Default Front Page Question- Alyssa Rounded & Column divider

On my front page I have where it says Current Sales (towards the bottom). I would like for it to match how the New Products and Featured Products look. Like the dotted lines in between the products, the text on top of the product pic, the price down below and the product details tab.

How would I go about doing that?

Thanks!

http://www.frompropertorocker.com

P.S. I posted this in the Alyssa Rounded Template section and she told me to post it in the Column Divider Pro section. I did that also back in Feb but no response. Hopefully I can get a response here.

Default Re: Front Page Question

It would help if you listed the mods that you have added, template you are using and possibly version of zencart. What template files have you modified? I bet you will find your answer in there.
    It looks like you are using a template that did not come with a "Current Sales" section. To get that to match your other templates you need to compare the styling in the CSS for the "Current Sales" to the styling of one of the others. You also need to look at the actual template file and see what may be different. There is an extra <td> tag containing the dotted line. You will need to add that to the template file containing the "Current Sales". You might have to move the block of code for the product title to above the image.

Quote Originally Posted by enchantedneedle View Post
    It would help if you listed the mods that you have added, template you are using and possibly version of zencart. What template files have you modified? I bet you will find your answer in there.
    It looks like you are using a template that did not come with a "Current Sales" section. To get that to match your other templates you need to compare the styling in the CSS for the "Current Sales" to the styling of one of the others. You also need to look at the actual template file and see what may be different. There is an extra <td> tag containing the dotted line. You will need to add that to the template file containing the "Current Sales". You might have to move the block of code for the product title to above the image.
    I am using v.1.3.9h. The template I am using is Alyssa Rounded and it came with the New and Featured Products like that. I added the Current Sales mod myself.

I will take a look in the places you suggested. Thanks a bunch!

I got the column divider figured out but having trouble even finding the files for the rest.

Quote Originally Posted by nolsowski View Post
    I got the column divider figured out but having trouble even finding the files for the rest.
    Can someone please help me with this part? I still can't figure out which files I need to change.

Thanks!

Try looking in the files for the Current Sales module that you installed. I am not familiar with that one. If you still can't figure it out, perhaps the support post for that module will help.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Front Page Question- Alyssa Rounded & Column divider

Use the column divider pro mod which has the features that you want as a guide. Find the changes made in the mod files and apply them to the current sales mod files.

Thanks,

Anne

I am starting to think that this has nothing to do with the Column Divider Pro. I have merged together all the files I could think of to make it look the same and it doesn't change anything.

I did figure out how to put the dotted lines between the products on Current Sales but I still can't figure out how to layout the text and price, and product details button to match the New Products and Featured Products.

Any ideas on where I would look?

Thanks!

Plugin Contributions

I am starting to think that this has nothing to do with the Column Divider Pro. I have merged together all the files I could think of to make it look the same and it doesn't change anything.

I did figure out how to put the dotted lines between the products on Current Sales but I still can't figure out how to layout the text and price, and product details button to match the New Products and Featured Products.

Any ideas on where I would look?

Thanks!
    I said to use the mod as a guide to adding the features that you want into the sales mod files. Since the sales mod is not included in the column divider mod, just installing it or merging files will not add the features that you want to the sales mod.

Thanks,

Anne

Quote Originally Posted by picaflor-azul View Post
    I said to use the mod as a guide to adding the features that you want into the sales mod files. Since the sales mod is not included in the column divider mod, just installing it or merging files will not add the features that you want to the sales mod.

Thanks,

Anne
    Can you tell me where I might find the features in the column divider mod? Is it located in the tpl_columnar_display?