Plugin Contributions

cart error authorize.net - no order or order notice was generated

I have just had a similar problem in our new store with a VISA charge through authorize.net. The charge seems to have gone through correctly, but no order or order notice was generated. I've looked in the e-book and FAQ's and searched everywhere with no results showing for any orders notification or orders notification manager. It looks to me like there must be some configuration setting in Z-C that I cannot find.

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Checkout success, but no order is generated, using Payfast gateway

Quote Originally Posted by kevinjatMB View Post
    I have just had a similar problem in our new store with a VISA charge through authorize.net. The charge seems to have gone through correctly, but no order or order notice was generated. I've looked in the e-book and FAQ's and searched everywhere with no results showing for any orders notification or orders notification manager. It looks to me like there must be some configuration setting in Z-C that I cannot find.
    All the setup/settings instructions for Authorize.net AIM: https://www.zen-cart.com/tutorials/i...hp?article=373

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

Oops- I think I just hit the send button again. Please disregard duplicate. I am also getting an awareness that this forum is fot the do-it-youselfers, no? I suppose the for-hire people would rather we can't figure this stuff out for ourselves and have to turn to them. Not unusual and I can understand this from a business side.

Plugin Contributions

OK- just went back through our aouthorize configurations and they are still correct, just as they were previously. I do get the order confirmation e-mail from authorize, complete with transaction and batch id's and the successful credit card settlement report with order total charged to that card. This just has to be something in the Z_C side.

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

What do your authnet debug logs show? (Yes, you'll have to turn that on before you'll get any)

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: authorize.net - no order or order notice was generated

OK- I have not yet turned on the debug log. I'll do so. Will I need to run more test orders after turning it on, or will previous errors show?

Plugin Contributions

Well wait- you're asking for authnet debug. We are getting our authorize.net order notification. This only shows the total charge, though, not the items. Are you saying that the notification from authorize is supposed to be itemized? If so, I can look into the settings there.

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

The logging only occurs if the option is enabled. Thus previous orders' logging info is unavailable if logging wasn't turned on when those transactions took place.