Hybrid View

Plugin Contributions

Default Quick order page custom addon

I had a custom module built but my programmer has stopped communicating and I'm stuck without help. I paid in advance.

For the life of me, I can't figure out how to edit this form. There is a blank where a color should be.

http://pre-wrap.com/index.php?main_page=quick_order

I found this form: class.athletic_tape.php which seems to call the product ids for the table, but when I edit it, the color still doesn't show up. This form appears twice - in the includes->templates->my_template folder and in the includes->classes->observers folder

class athleticTape extends base
    {
    function athleticTape()
    {
    global $zco_notifier;
    $zco_notifier->attach($this, array('NOTIFY_HEADER_START_PRODUCT_INFO'));
    }

function update(&$class, $eventID, $paramsArray) {
    $products_id = (int)$_GET['products_id'];
    $products_id_array = array(30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42);
    if (in_array($products_id, $products_id_array)) {
    // redirect to quick order page
    zen_redirect(zen_href_link(FILENAME_QUICK_ORDER, '', 'NONSSL'));
    }
    }
    }

30, 31, 32, etc. are the product ids for the athletic tape. I figured if I changed or added 43, which is the missing color's id to the list it should work...but no luck.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Quick order page custom addon

The missing color has a product id of 38. (I can see that in the page code when I View Source in the browser.) Is there such a product id in your products?

When you view source in that page you see that down there in that color table there are a whole lot of zenids hanging about in commented code. You must get rid of that zenid -- and probably all of the commented code. it's not doing anything anyway.

I use Quick Order in my wholesale store and it does not produce any such commented code, nor does it produce the large chunk of javascript that I see in your page code at the top. That seems to do the totalling of each line and the total at the bottom. Is that what he was hired to do?

Rob

Plugin Contributions

There is no product id of 38 but the one I want there is 43. He was hired to create this page and have quantity discounts associated with the amounts ordered. I did not know this was the Quick Order module.

I thought if I changed the 38 to a 43 I would get the correct product flowing in, but that didn't work.

Thanks for looking at this!

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Treece View Post
    There is no product id of 38 but the one I want there is 43. He was hired to create this page and have quantity discounts associated with the amounts ordered. I did not know this was the Quick Order module.
    Okay, that explains the javascript. It looks like he started with the QO mod and heavily changed it.

The code is calling for product id 38 in that spot.

The normal QO mod's main file is...
    includes/templates/your_template/templates/tpl_quick_order_default.php
    Do you have that file there -- or maybe in the template_default folder instead of your custom folder? Maybe renamed like the one you mentioned above?

Rob

Plugin Contributions

I do have that file and one called:

tpl_products_new_default.php

but I don't know what I'm looking for.

Plugin Contributions

I did a work-around for now and changed the product id in the tables.
    I still need much work to get this going the way I want it, but it's a start.

Plugin Contributions

I'm wondering if you found the having a separate wholesale site easier than just trying to set up a wholesale area within zen cart. I've been very frustrated trying to get one set up. Perhaps a whole separate site makes sense.

Plugin Contributions

I'm wondering if you found the having a separate wholesale site easier than just trying to set up a wholesale area within zen cart. I've been very frustrated trying to get one set up. Perhaps a whole separate site makes sense.
    There was one overriding problem that forced me to do that. I have two different wholesale prices -- one for Canadian customers and one for US customers, so I needed to use the dual-pricing mod on the wholesale site. And we sell our products retail as well, so the other site was needed for that. (There was no way I was going to try coding a 3-price mod.) It also helps to have more than one domain name for the same products - domain names are cheap.

Rob

Plugin Contributions

I found this form: class.athletic_tape.php which seems to call the product ids for the table, but when I edit it, the color still doesn't show up. This form appears twice - in the includes->templates->my_template folder and in the includes->classes->observers folder
    That file is not a standard part of the Quick Order mod. The QO mod does not install anything in the classes/observers folder.

Rob