Page 18 of 21 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Encrypted Master Password support

Server move without changes to functional zc154. Same version of php on new server as old. 5.6.40

EMP no longer functions. At least using the same password that functioned prior to server move.
    Redirect to blank page with typical "WARNING: An Error occurred, please refresh the page and try again."

No logfiles generated.

Got any suggestions where to look. I see other users have been able to login & checkout without hiccups
    I'm sure a logfile would have been beneficial.
    Rick
    RixStix (dot) com
    aka: ChainWeavers (dot) com

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by RixStix View Post
    Server move without changes to functional zc154. Same version of php on new server as old. 5.6.40

EMP no longer functions. At least using the same password that functioned prior to server move.
    Redirect to blank page with typical "WARNING: An Error occurred, please refresh the page and try again."

No logfiles generated.

Got any suggestions where to look. I see other users have been able to login & checkout without hiccups
    I'm sure a logfile would have been beneficial.
    rick,
    ZC no doubt tried to create a log file. are you sure you have write permissions to the log directory? have you seen any other ZC log files on the new server?

you can ask your host where the log files for your site reside and get access to them. because i am sure the answer lies there.

once you have access to the logs, you can then troubleshoot why the ZC log overrides are not working and then troubleshoot the EMP problem. which is no doubt another server configuration setting, if what you say is true.

best.
    author of square Webpay.
    mxWorks has premium plugins. donations: venmo or paypal accepted.
    premium consistent excellent support. available for hire.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by carlwhat View Post
    rick,
    ZC no doubt tried to create a log file. are you sure you have write permissions to the log directory? have you seen any other ZC log files on the new server?
    Yes, both PayPal and Auth.net are set to send logfiles for each transaction and they are present post server change

Quote Originally Posted by carlwhat View Post
    you can ask your host where the log files for your site reside and get access to them. because i am sure the answer lies there.
    Holy crap. There's errors at the server level log folder instead of zencart level log folder. I did see an emp.something in on of the several thousand lines.

[/QUOTE]

TNX for pointing me in a direction other than my standing still looking lost.
    Rick
    RixStix (dot) com

Plugin Contributions

@RixStix, check your admin's Tools->Server/Version Information; my guess is that the server was converted to PHP-FPM.

If that's the case, you can use the zc156c version of both /admin/includes/extra_configures/enable_error_logging.php and /includes/extra_configures/enable_error_logging.php to resurrect your logs' recording in the /logs sub-directory. Otherwise, check the /includes/configure.php to make sure that the definition of DIR_FS_LOGS is still valid.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by lat9 View Post
    @RixStix, check your admin's Tools->Server/Version Information; my guess is that the server was converted to PHP-FPM.
    didn't find any reference to PHP-FPM in system info but could have missed something in that long screen

Quote Originally Posted by lat9 View Post
    If that's the case, you can use the zc156c version of both /admin/includes/extra_configures/enable_error_logging.php and /includes/extra_configures/enable_error_logging.php to resurrect your logs' recording in the /logs sub-directory. Otherwise, check the /includes/configure.php to make sure that the definition of DIR_FS_LOGS is still valid.
    both configure.php files
    define('DIR_FS_LOGS', '/home/CPANELid/public_html/logs');

At least we didn't coordinate a upgrade CentOS and zencart upgrade at the same time.
    Rick
    RixStix (dot) com

Plugin Contributions

That makes sense (the DIR_FS_LOGS setting), since you'd indicated that PayPal logs were being created.

Try using those updated enable_error_logging.php files.

Plugin Contributions

TNX Cindy,

Will do... after coffee and I can get to a desktop instead of this "TV watching" laptop.
    Trying not to make too many changes while host is chasing things.
    Rick
    RixStix (dot) com

Plugin Contributions

After coffee. PHP-FPM seems to be the default in the latest version of CentOS. Host changed it to CGI/FastCGI

At least the error files are being saved in the proper folder instead of being appended to a single file in a different folder.

Here's the error. My expectation was that everything zencart "should" work as before the server update, so I have not made the file changes you suggested yet. php version stayed the same. mysql/maria should be the same.

[29-Aug-2019 09:59:14 America/Los_Angeles] Request URI: /index.php?main_page=login&action=process, IP address: 98.146.164.107
    #1 trigger_error() called at [/home/CpanelID/public_html/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php:155]
    #2 queryFactory->show_error() called at [/home/CpanelID/public_html/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php:132]
    #3 queryFactory->set_error() called at [/home/CpanelID/public_html/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php:262]
    #4 queryFactory->Execute() called at [/home/CpanelID/public_html/includes/functions/functions_general.php:965]
    #5 zen_db_perform() called at [/home/CpanelID/public_html/includes/classes/observers/class.emp_order_observer.php:94]
    #6 emp_order_observer->update() called at [/home/CpanelID/public_html/includes/classes/class.base.php:103]
    #7 base->notify() called at [/home/CpanelID/public_html/includes/modules/pages/login/header_php.php:71]
    #8 require(/home/CpanelID/public_html/includes/modules/pages/login/header_php.php) called at [/home/CpanelID/public_html/index.php:36]

[29-Aug-2019 09:59:14 America/Los_Angeles] PHP Fatal error: 1364:Field 'logmessage' doesn't have a default value :: INSERT INTO admin_activity_log (access_date, admin_id, page_accessed, page_parameters, ip_address, gzpost, flagged, attention) VALUES (now(), '6', 'login.php', '', '98.146.164.107', '«VJL.ÉÌÏS²RJÍ-ˆOLÉÍÌ‹ÏÉOÏÌSª\0', '0', '') ==> (as called by) /home/CpanelID/public_html/includes/functions/functions_general.php on line 965 <== in /home/CpanelID/public_html/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php on line 155
    Rick
    RixStix (dot) com

Plugin Contributions

darn forum duplicates. deleted
    Rick
    RixStix (dot) com

Plugin Contributions

Hmm, what version of EMP is installed? I'll note that the latest release (v2.4.2) does include that "required" logmessage value.

Page 18 of 21 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast