Page 29 of 34 FirstFirst ... 192728293031 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: USPS Shipping Module by MarcoB - RateV4, IntlRateV2 - Support Thread

Ok I attached it in a Zip File.

It was to long for me to Post....

Thanks again For Helping me figure this out.

Blessings
    Attached Files Attached Files

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: USPS Shipping Module by MarcoB - RateV4, IntlRateV2 - Support Thread

What is your lowest weight Product that you ship First Class?

And what Prices are you thinking you should see?
    Linda McGrath
    If you have to think ... you haven't been zenned ...

Did YOU buy the Zen Cart Team a cup of coffee and a donut today? Just click here to support the Zen Cart Team!!

Are you using the latest? Perhaps you've a problem that's fixed in the latest version: [Upgrade today: v1.5.5]
    Officially PayPal-Certified! Just click here

Try our Zen Cart Recommended Services - Hosting, Payment and more ...
    Signup for our Announcements Forums to stay up to date on important changes and updates!

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Ajeh View Post
    What is your lowest weight Product that you ship First Class?

And what Prices are you thinking you should see?
    Well I ship on Ebay and Etsy, And the Amount that I ship For 1-3 Oz Is $1.69, It goes up The More Weight added to the Package.

on a Normal Day I sell 3 oz Items, And everything over 13oz I use Priority mail flat Rate boxes.

When I list the Items in My Zen cart, I Put the 3 oz amount Like this 0.1875, for the Weight. Is this where I'm Going Wrong?

Thanks

Plugin Contributions

I am not sure how you are getting the rate of $1.69 for up to 3oz when the USPS.com web site is giving higher on their website ...

There is something moofy that I need to look into on the way USPS sends back its quotes as it will send all three back as:
    First-Class Mail Parcel

once it gets over 3oz ... even through the quotes are asked for for the 3 different types so I am going to have to see if I can't come up with a slightly better translator for that for when people want to use all 3 First-Class methods based on Max/Min weights ...
    Linda McGrath

Did YOU buy the Zen Cart Team a cup of coffee and a donut today? Just click here to support the Zen Cart Team!!

Are you using the latest? Perhaps you've a problem that's fixed in the latest version: [Upgrade today: v1.5.5]

Signup for our Announcements Forums to stay up to date on important changes and updates!

Plugin Contributions

Well For now, I've only selected Parcel 1st Class and Priority mail.... International is Working JUST FINE Now....

But still having an Issue With 1st Class Mail... But I guess Parcel will work for now.

Plugin Contributions

Is there a way to set this up for International orders only? i am currently using this in my store and while it works fine the way i set it up, it might be confusing to our customers. I have setup the USPS settings to only allow International Priority shipping - no domestic options as we use UPS and Fedex for those. The trouble is that when a customer in the US is checking out in Step 1 where it shows shipping options, it shows USPS as an option but with the following message - We are unable to find a USPS shipping quote suitable for your mailing address and the shipping methods we typically use. I would like it to not show anything at all for USA customers and USPS. Same for International customers, i would only want it to shows USPS and not our domestic shipping options.

Thanks.

Plugin Contributions

Make a Zone Definition for the Rest of the World and add it to the USPS shipping module and it will block the USPS shipping from showing ...

If you look in the FAQs at the Zone Definition something like this one:
    http://www.zen-cart.com/content.php?...ne-definitions

will help you build a Zone Definition for the Rest of the World excluding the US ...
    Linda McGrath

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: USPS RateV4, IntlRateV2 support and etc..

Can this module be used with version 1.5.x ?

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: USPS RateV4, IntlRateV2 support and etc..

Yes it can ...
    Linda McGrath

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Ajeh View Post
    I am not sure how you are getting the rate of $1.69 for up to 3oz when the USPS.com web site is giving higher on their website ...

There is something moofy that I need to look into on the way USPS sends back its quotes as it will send all three back as:
    First-Class Mail Parcel

once it gets over 3oz ... even through the quotes are asked for for the 3 different types so I am going to have to see if I can't come up with a slightly better translator for that for when people want to use all 3 First-Class methods based on Max/Min weights ...
    This is likely the commercial price. $1.69 is what I see for 1-3 ounces through Endicia as well.
    J.J. Meddaugh
    http://www.atguys.com

Page 29 of 34 FirstFirst ... 192728293031 ... LastLast