Page 25 of 34 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: USPS RateV4, IntlRateV2 Language File

Quote Originally Posted by bulpup View Post
    Oh,... yes I see that now. Suppose I could add it myself?
    Hi after i remove and install the usps module it works now. However, after I add an item and checkout. I received a blank page and unable to select the payment method. Can anyone help?

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Ajeh View Post
    That doesn't make a lot of sense ...

You said you installed USPS RateV4 but you are showing the userid for RateV3 ...

Could you do a REMOVE and reload the shipping module via FTP that you think you have installed and say whether it is RateV3 or RateV4 then again do the search in the Developers Tool Kit for:
    usps.php

then do an INSTALL and configuration of it in the Shipping ... Modules ... and then a screen shot of what you see in your right hand panel?
    Thanks Ajeh. I did a remove and install, and the fields without title are gone. However, I got issue during checkout. P.S the checkout works fine before.
    But now when I select a shipping method and go to the next checkout page which is Step 2 of 3 for checkout, a blank page shows. When I check the log, it said that the google analytic file was missing and
    [16-Jan-2013 10:19:49] PHP Warning: require(includes/templates/template_default/google_analytics/google_analytics.php) [<a href='function.require'>function.require</a>]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /homepages/21/d246008455/htdocs/zencart/includes/templates/xxxx/common/tpl_main_page.php on line 182
    [16-Jan-2013 10:19:49] PHP Fatal error: require() [<a href='function.require'>function.require</a>]: Failed opening required 'includes/templates/template_default/google_analytics/google_analytics.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php5') in /homepages/21/d246008455/htdocs/zencart/includes/templates/xxxx/common/tpl_main_page.php on line 182

Will this be the issue? If so how can I fix it?

Thanks in advance.

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by nighkidz2 View Post
    Thanks Ajeh. I did a remove and install, and the fields without title are gone. However, I got issue during checkout. P.S the checkout works fine before.
    But now when I select a shipping method and go to the next checkout page which is Step 2 of 3 for checkout, a blank page shows. When I check the log, it said that the google analytic file was missing and
    [16-Jan-2013 10:19:49] PHP Warning: require(includes/templates/template_default/google_analytics/google_analytics.php) [<a href='function.require'>function.require</a>]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /homepages/21/d246008455/htdocs/zencart/includes/templates/xxxx/common/tpl_main_page.php on line 182
    [16-Jan-2013 10:19:49] PHP Fatal error: require() [<a href='function.require'>function.require</a>]: Failed opening required 'includes/templates/template_default/google_analytics/google_analytics.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php5') in /homepages/21/d246008455/htdocs/zencart/includes/templates/xxxx/common/tpl_main_page.php on line 182

Will this be the issue? If so how can I fix it?

Thanks in advance.
    Those issues are unrelated to your USPS issues. But you'll definitely need to fix them. Looks like you've not properly installed your GA plugin, or you've partially removed it and it's still trying to load/use parts of it as a result. Either fully remove the problematic plugin, or fully install it. Don't leave it half-installed.

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by DrByte View Post
    Those issues are unrelated to your USPS issues. But you'll definitely need to fix them. Looks like you've not properly installed your GA plugin, or you've partially removed it and it's still trying to load/use parts of it as a result. Either fully remove the problematic plugin, or fully install it. Don't leave it half-installed.
    Hi I fixed the google analytic and now the error was gone. However, I am still getting a blank checkout page on step 2 and the following warning is still there:
    [21-Jan-2013 18:42:47] PHP Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /zencart/includes/modules/shipping/usps.php:1) in /zencart/includes/functions/functions_general.php on line 45

Can anyone advise what had happen and I really have no clue on where to start debugging.

Thanks a million.

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by nighkidz2 View Post
    PHP Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /zencart/includes/modules/shipping/usps.php:1) in ...
    A quick FAQ and forum search for that error message brings up this article: http://www.zen-cart.com/content.php?...s-already-sent

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

Today I noticed that the international first class shipping option wasn't showing. I looked around the forum and found out about the USPS rate changes. I downloaded and updated my shipping module (removed and reinstalled) with the file from here: http://www.zen-cart.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=1292

Now, international first class is showing up but has the wrong box choice showing for both international and domestic. I was using the volume based shipping module. Some of my products are light, but won't fit in a small flat rate box. Right now I stand to loose a lot of money with the wrong shipping options showing.

Does anyone know if there is going to be and update to the volume based module? Or, is there an alternative shipping module that calculated by volume rather than weight?

Plugin Contributions

I forgot to add the error I am getting after I installed the new USPS shipping module:

Shipping Configuration errors!
    The parameters set in Package Dimensions Config #1 are invalid, please enter valid shipping parameters. Current setting will be overridden with default: 'regular;+'
    The parameters set in Package Dimensions Config #2 are invalid.

Plugin Contributions

Try this if you are comfortable making code edits to the \includes\modules\shipping\usps.php file
    NOT the language file as this thread is titled.

This is working for me, but I am not able to offer any support other than the edits that I made.

I have customized the max volume for first class packages to be 12.5 cubic inches for our particular business needs (highlighted in RED). If you are using a different value as your max volume for first class, you will also need to make that edit. The module default was 0, if I remember correctly.

Around line number 248, changes this
    Code:
    'First-Class Mail International Parcel**'=>
            array('maxWeight'=>70, 'maxGL'=>'', 'volume'=>12.5, 'maxLength'=>'', 'maxWidth'=>'','maxHeight'=>'', 'name'=>'First Class Mail Int Parcel'), // ID="15"
    to THIS
    Code:
    'First-Class Package International Service**'=>
            array('maxWeight'=>70, 'maxGL'=>'', 'volume'=>12.5, 'maxLength'=>'', 'maxWidth'=>'','maxHeight'=>'', 'name'=>'First Class Mail Int Package'), // ID="15"

around line 276
    Change this
    Code:
    'First Class Mail Int Parcel' => 'First-Class Mail International Parcel**',
    to this
    Code:
    'First Class Mail Int Parcel' => 'First-Class Package International Service**',
    Many thanks to Ajeh for her help with the changes.
    Last edited by RixStix; 30 Jan 2013 at 03:36 PM.
    Rick
    RixStix (dot) com
    aka: ChainWeavers (dot) com

Plugin Contributions

RixStix,

Is the a mod to the volume based module or the new USPS shipping module?

One other question. In the products weight, do you still use the same format that the volume based module used?
    Last edited by spifflifkin; 30 Jan 2013 at 05:31 PM.

Plugin Contributions

What I listed is based upon the mod listed subject of this thread.
    USPS RateV4, IntlRateV2

Can't help you with weight based filter other than what is listed in the mod's ReadMe file. Never had a use for weight based filtering.
    Rick
    RixStix (dot) com
    aka: ChainWeavers (dot) com

Page 25 of 34 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 ... LastLast