Page 34 of 34 FirstFirst ... 24323334
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: USPS Shipping Module by MarcoB - RateV4, IntlRateV2 - Support Thread

Quote Originally Posted by RixStix View Post
    Since the module has been unsupported for the last couple of years (other than to make simple, text edits), my guess is that the chances for the module to be brought up to current standards is unlikely anytime in the near future; though I would love to be proven wrong.
    Might there be any way to get the newest USPS module to work with a Canadian shipping origin?

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: USPS Shipping Module by MarcoB - RateV4, IntlRateV2 - Support Thread

Yes, that edition on Layout settings took care of it for me as well....
    IDEAS Girl
    IDEAS Creative Group
    = Your image... our business!
    My contributions: SophyBlue / Sophy Blue-Grey / Mistik / The Bookshelf / Dynamic Sideboxes

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by abcisme View Post
    Might there be any way to get the newest USPS module to work with a Canadian shipping origin?
    Do you have any documentation from USPS or USPS contact information regarding shipping *from* Canada ... I am trying to stuff that 6 letter/number zip code into the 5 digit zip code field to USPS and not finding anything useful on this ...
    Linda McGrath
    If you have to think ... you haven't been zenned ...

Did YOU buy the Zen Cart Team a cup of coffee and a donut today? Just click here to support the Zen Cart Team!!

Are you using the latest? Perhaps you've a problem that's fixed in the latest version: [Upgrade today: v1.5.5]
    Officially PayPal-Certified! Just click here

Try our Zen Cart Recommended Services - Hosting, Payment and more ...
    Signup for our Announcements Forums to stay up to date on important changes and updates!

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Ajeh View Post
    Do you have any documentation from USPS or USPS contact information regarding shipping *from* Canada ... I am trying to stuff that 6 letter/number zip code into the 5 digit zip code field to USPS and not finding anything useful on this ...
    I'm sorry, I don't.. We do have a US zip code we can use. What we do is ship the parcels to a US distribution center and they ship them from there. So if we could just hard code the US zip code in somewhere, that would work for our purposes.

Plugin Contributions

Let's take this conversation to your other thread about shipping from Canada:
    http://www.zen-cart.com/showthread.p...anadian-Origin
    Linda McGrath
    If you have to think ... you haven't been zenned ...

Did YOU buy the Zen Cart Team a cup of coffee and a donut today? Just click here to support the Zen Cart Team!!

Are you using the latest? Perhaps you've a problem that's fixed in the latest version: [Upgrade today: v1.5.5]
    Officially PayPal-Certified! Just click here

Try our Zen Cart Recommended Services - Hosting, Payment and more ...
    Signup for our Announcements Forums to stay up to date on important changes and updates!

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Ajeh View Post
    Let's take this conversation to your other thread about shipping from Canada:
    http://www.zen-cart.com/showthread.p...anadian-Origin
    Will keep an eye on the other thread to see if anyone has any way of making this work... Thinking there must be a way to specify SHIPPING_ORIGIN_ZIP instead of having it pull the post code from the store setup...?

Page 34 of 34 FirstFirst ... 24323334