Page 4 of 34 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: USPS Shipping Module - RateV4, IntlRateV2 - Support Thread

I have looked through this thread, I have a stright forward questions, can you advise if the USPS RateV4 Supports Priority Mail Flat Rate package (Small Med Large) rates. I may be missing it but I do not see that this is implemented???

Thanks

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by vintagenyc View Post
    I have looked through this thread, I have a stright forward questions, can you advise if the USPS RateV4 Supports Priority Mail Flat Rate package (Small Med Large) rates. I may be missing it but I do not see that this is implemented???

Thanks
    Ok I belive it does after reading all the interactions....good stuff

One additional question I did see some minor discussion is with regard to the transist time with flat rate, can that be displayed with the shipping options from the USPS server?

Plugin Contributions

I real quick dumb question, what does this module do that is different from what comes with zen?

Plugin Contributions

If I set free shipping for some items on my web, how to add handling charges for these free shipping items, I tried many ways, not work. Need your help!
    Thank you!

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Emilylee518 View Post
    If I set free shipping for some items on my web, how to add handling charges for these free shipping items, I tried many ways, not work. Need your help!
    Thank you!
    I haven't got a mechanism in this module that adds handling fees for specific products. In shipping modules handling is normally calculated per order or per box.

I suppose you could add the handling fee to the product price.

Quote Originally Posted by davalf View Post
    I real quick dumb question, what does this module do that is different from what comes with zen?
    Have a look though the beginning of the thread, or check the documentation packaged with the module once you download it. That should help you decide.

Plugin Contributions

Ok, I'm releasing this version for anyone daring enough to test it.

This version has some speed improvements like caching and now requires php 5 or later.

It can filter using volume if you apply the sql patch mentioned earlier.
    Filtering parameters haven't been added to the international services yet. It should work for domestic services.

I added quoting for optional services - like insurance etc..

If you want help find bugs - go for it!
    Attached Files Attached Files

Plugin Contributions

Hi I installed this Mod....

and I'm having Trouble.

For example - I sale all different types of items small and Big. Range from ounces to pounds. I sell what is call SETS on my site. These normally are shipped in Priority mail Large flat rate boxes.
    How do I Set this only to the type of Product?

I want ALL SETS that are sold to have Shipping Option to Priority Large Flat Rate Mail. How?????

The rest I want First Class mail and if they buy a bunch of stuff Advance to Priority mail, But the Proper Priority mail - Flat rate boxes Small padded Envelope to Small Boxes to large.

I hope I have made it clear on what I would like to do.
    if not just ask and i'll fill ya in.

Thank you......... Please I need to fix this Soon.......

Plugin Contributions

For example - I sale all different types of items small and Big. Range from ounces to pounds. I sell what is call SETS on my site. These normally are shipped in Priority mail Large flat rate boxes.
    How do I Set this only to the type of Product?
    You can use the volume based filtering. That gives you a way to customise the shipping service which is independent from weight.

Just curious. What should happen if multiple 'SETS' are bought? Do you want to send 2 large flat rate boxes? In a normal scenario it would use a different shipping service to handle larger volumes that don't fit in a particular flat rate box.

The rest I want First Class mail and if they buy a bunch of stuff Advance to Priority mail, But the Proper Priority mail - Flat rate boxes Small padded Envelope to Small Boxes to large.
    The first class options should not show up once the weight goes over. You can tick/untick the shipping services you want to quote and use the filtering options provided.

Plugin Contributions

volume based filtering. ok I have that set on my site, But it is still not Configuring from small to large items...

What should happen if multiple 'SETS' are bought? Then it will have to go to ups don't know how to do that either.

But I'm having so much trouble since I upgraded. The SETs Are normally 10lbs... I have added this in the shipping weight area : 10.000000600 That seemed to change everything to Regualr Priority mail not LArge FLat rate box.

Now after I did that I tried a smaller Item that ways 1 oz with code 0.0625 and It never shows the first class option it just show regular Priority. I've download - Re-installed - Re-installed and Re-installed. Not working right.......

All I want to do is Have anything over 10lbs (SETS) Ship in a LArge Flat Rate Box..

and everything ounces Ship First Class... Why is it not working? Please Help me.
    Thank You.

Plugin Contributions

Turn on XML Debug in the shipping module while you are configuring. It will show you how and why the items are being filtered and what is happening behind the scenes.

Otherwise you can give me your store url and I'll have a quick look at it.

Page 4 of 34 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast