Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 614151617 LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Multiple Products (Copy, Move, Delete)

I need this, so I guess I will be doing the donkey work.
    Watch the repository spring into life shortly on my Github....!!!
    Steve
    github.com/torvista: Spanish Language Pack, Google reCaptcha, Structured Data, Multiple Copy-Move-Delete, Image Checker, BackupMySQL Admin/Auto...

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by torvista View Post
    I need this, so I guess I will be doing the donkey work.
    Watch the repository spring into life shortly on my Github....!!!
    I am watching with baited breath. I'm usually pretty good about figuring out how to get something to work if it's for the same version of Zen I'm on... Absolute bunk at rebuilding something from the top down. I've got categories in my shop that have 7+ pages of disabled products in some cases that I am desperate to clean out, and am doing everything I can to get out of doing it one at a time.

Plugin Contributions

Well, I just copied my file there as it seems to work. You can have a go with that ON YOUR DEVELOPMENT SERVER and report back to to Github. I'm busy with other issues for a couple of days at least.
    Steve
    github.com/torvista: Spanish Language Pack, Google reCaptcha, Structured Data, Multiple Copy-Move-Delete, Image Checker, BackupMySQL Admin/Auto...

Plugin Contributions

Did as you said, copied your updated file and so far haven't seen any issues crop up. I've poked at the various spots the module touches and everything still looks to be in place.

Plugin Contributions

[FONT=Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif]I would only expect problems with php 7.2+, not ZC15x. But still, there are php notices to resolve and the structure, before it can go into core.

[/FONT]
    [FONT=Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif][/FONT]
    Steve

Plugin Contributions

Yeah. Obviously I'm not going to just throw it into our mainline server as it is, but it does make me happy to be able to see 20+ products disappear from the catalog at the press of a single button (minus all the radio buttons to check off), even if it is just the test server.

Plugin Contributions

Apart from bugs, please also post in Github any improvements you think could be added.
    If you do a lot of multiple stuff, you may also benefit from a major mod I have for products to categories.
    The original mod is here
    https://www.zen-cart.com/showthread....Manager-Sorted
    and an updated/not finished/not submitted but working version is in it's own branch (off Zencart) in my Github.
    Steve

Plugin Contributions

Multiple Duplication/with specials and featured settings.

As part of a complete revision of this mod, I find that this aspect cannot have worked....unless someone can tell me it did/does?

Product duplication uses an included module: copy_product_confirm.php, which duplicates a product and optionally duplicates metatags, attributes, linked categories and quantity discounts.
    At the end of this script it redirects to the product-category listing and so never returns to this mod to
    a) add the specials and featured settings to the new product
    b) continue duplicating more products.

If anyone has this aspect working, please confirm with what version of zen cart.
    Steve

Plugin Contributions

Ignore previous post...brain in neutral.
    Steve

Plugin Contributions

Ok, after an totally unjustified amount of fettling, I have a new version of this, that now requires community testing, which means NOT ON YOUR PRODUCTION SITE!

https://github.com/torvista/Zen-Cart...py-Move-Delete
    Steve

Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 614151617 LastLast