Plugin Contributions

Default Can someone clarify how Payflow works? (Anyone have a merchant account with Intuit?)

I'm still not certain how Payflow is supposed to work (The one with no set up or monthly fees.)

I have a merchant account with Intuit and process cards by hand through their online system. How would this work with Payflow? Do I just input my merchant id# into something? Do I need pre-approval from Intuit?

I'm waiting to hear back from Intuit but I don't even see on their website OR forum any info on connecting to Payflow.

I'm also debating about using Paypal Advanced and paying the monthly $5/month fee.

Anyone have a preference?

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Can someone clarify how Payflow works? (Anyone have a merchant account with Intu

Looking over Intuit's forum, no one seems to be able to get any response on incorporating Intuit into Payflow. Actually they're getting negative responses from Intuit and Intuit is making it difficult to figure this out.

SOoooo, I was thinking of switching over to Intuit's Quickbooks Merchant Service which DOES allow for the addition to a webstore. Anyone use Quickbooks Merchant Service with Zencart? Are there issues? Is it seamless? It's $19.95/month plus processing fees, which is still less than Paypal's $30/month merchant service. And the benefit that I'm already with Intuit (I just have to upgrade to Quickbooks MS to use it though)