Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Ceon Manual Card Payment Module v3.0.0

Hi Ceon,

I have a question about the size of the card type drop-down box (and other boxes as well). How can I stretch the box a little so to make it longer?

Name:  005.jpg
Views: 188
Size:  44.0 KB

Also, is it possible to define the maxlength of the card number text field to 16? As those cards I accept have upto 16 digits.

Many thanks again,
    Ashely

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Ceon Manual Card Payment Module v3.0.0

Hi Ashely,

Quote Originally Posted by Ashely View Post
    How can I stretch the box a little so to make it longer?
    Use CSS to adjust the width. For example:

Code:
    #ceon-manual-card-card-type { width: 15em; }
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashely View Post
    Also, is it possible to define the maxlength of the card number text field to 16? As those cards I accept have upto 16 digits.
    You'll have to manually edit the code in includes/modules/payment/ceon_manual_card.php :

Find and change the lines around line 1017 (of Ceon Manual Card 3.0.1) from:

PHP Code:
    $selection['fields'][] = array(

'title' => CEON_MANUAL_CARD_TEXT_CARD_NUMBER,

'field' => zen_draw_input_field('ceon-manual-card-card-number',

$card_number'id="ceon-manual-card-card-number"' ' autocomplete="off"' .

$on_focus_handler $card_number_error_class_string)
                    ); 
    to:

PHP Code:
    $selection['fields'][] = array(

'title' => CEON_MANUAL_CARD_TEXT_CARD_NUMBER,

'field' => zen_draw_input_field('ceon-manual-card-card-number',

$card_number'id="ceon-manual-card-card-number"' ' autocomplete="off"' .

' maxlength="16"' .

$on_focus_handler $card_number_error_class_string)
                    ); 
    All the best..

Conor
    ceon

Plugin Contributions

Idea or Suggestion Ceon Manual Card Payment Module v3.0.1 Released!

Hi,

It gives me great pleasure to release a new version of Ceon Manual Card.

It has some nice new updates which improve the usability of the software, especially when using American Express cards!

There are also some bugfixes, so it's worth updating to this latest version.

All changes, from the Revision History:

[ADDED] The information displayed about a card's CV2 number has been updated to take into account the difference between American Express cards and all other card types. Ceon Manual Card will now display different error messages according to whether or not the card type selected is an American Express card. If no card type is selected then the information displayed will also now take into account whether or not American Express cards are an option, so that the information being displayed to the user more accurately describes the options open to them when they have to enter a CV2 number (Unique Card Code in American Express' terms).

[ADDED] Information about whether a Start Date was selected and/or an Issue Number entered is now only displayed if appropriate for the store's configuration, possibly resulting in a neater display of the module's output on the order page.

[ADDED] New stylesheet added to allow much quicker/easier installation of the software, providing default styles in one central place.

[ADDED] “Powered by Ceon software” graphic and link added to Cards Accepted sidebox. This reassuring badge for the store gives customers confidence that the store uses reliable, quality software when handling their sensitive card details. (Can be enabled/disabled as desired through admin).

[UPDATED] Sensitive card details were being cleared from the session unnecessarily when a store uses a shared SSL certificate with a subdirectory path.

[UPDATED] Start Date configuration moved from the Security configuration settings group to a new Card Options group.

[UPDATED] All files updated to comply with Ceon Coding Guidelines (http://dev.ceon.net/software/coding-guidelines).

[BUGFIX] Language defines were missing for the error messages to be shown when problems with MasterCard debit cards were encountered.

[BUGFIX] Wrong define name was being used for the error message which was displayed when the customer didn't enter the CV2 number. (Problem only showed up when JavaScript was disabled in the customer's browser and a CV2 number was required but missing).

[UPDATED] Installation instructions updated to use a single step when detailing the styling of the module's output using CSS styles. Since default styles are now provided using the new stylesheet for the module, only a single step describing the changing of these styles is necessary, instead of multiple steps detailing how to add the styles for the various aspects of the software's output.

[REMOVED] Information and snippets for Zen Cart 1.2.x and Zen Cart 1.3.0 - 1.3.2 removed from distribution as only Zen Cart versions 1.3.9h and 1.5.x are secure enough to be used. Stores using older Zen Cart versions should upgrade their version of Zen Cart.

The latest version should be available from the downloads area shortly.

As always the latest version can be downloaded directly at any time from the Ceon website:

Download 3.0.1 Now!

Upgrading is simple as always, just a matter of copying files across and making use of the auto-upgrade functionality!

Enjoy!

All the best..

Conor
    ceon

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Ceon Manual Card Payment Module v3.0.1 Released!

Hello Conor,

I am in the process of upgrading one of my clients from 1.3.9h to 1.5.1. I loaded the new version of CEON to the 1.5.1 site, but when I attempt to install (it gives me no message to upgrade), it aborts and shows the following message in the log:

[04-Oct-2012 00:55:43 UTC] PHP Fatal error: 1050:Table 'ceon_manual_card' already exists :: (etc.)

Do I need to reinstall the earlier 2.2.2 version of CEON first, and then upgrade to 3.0.1? Hopefully a simple fix either way. I searched google for the error message but came up empty. Guess I'm the lucky first one :-).

Thanks,

Christopher

Plugin Contributions

Thanks for updating Conor.

If this is compatible with 1.51, could the plugin's page be updated to say so?

Are you allowed to link to your website from the plugin's page? There's a lot of useful info about the plugin there.

Also, a link to the plugin's support thread would be a convenience.

Thanks! :-)

Plugin Contributions

Hi,

Quote Originally Posted by DCDC View Post
    it gives me no message to upgrade
    I don't know what you mean by this but your language indicates to me that you haven't followed the section of the documentation "Upgrading"?

The upgrade process doesn't involve the use of an "Install" button.

As such, I'm afraid I don't know what you've done exactly but you've messed something up.

I hope you have a backup?

You should restore the backup and start again, this time following the steps outlined in the upgrade documentation.

All the best..

Conor
    ceon

Plugin Contributions

Hi,

Quote Originally Posted by northfork View Post
    It says "Zen Cart Versions: 1.2.x - 1.5.x".

Are you allowed to link to your website from the plugin's page? There's a lot of useful info about the plugin there.
    Yes I know, it would be great if FAQs etc. could be made available more easily, but no, we aren't allowed to link to information on our sites, that's just the way things are with Zen Cart.

Umm, the page "support" already has that link: http://ceon.net/software/business/ze...l-card/support :)

All the best...

Conor
    ceon

Plugin Contributions

Oh, you mean the page on the downloads area on this site.. yeah, I don't know why the plug-in page doesn't link through to this thread, I don't know how to change that here. I think we just have to hassle those running the site.. always a bit sheepish about adding to their workload! The downloads section has had major upgrades recently, hopefully the ability for plugin authors to add/update this sort of information as well will be forthcoming.

All the best..

Conor
    ceon

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Happy to update it if you explain what exactly needs fixing. Don't wanna guess incorrectly. The plugin author may PM me the details of what needs correcting.

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by conor View Post
    You should restore the backup and start again, this time following the steps outlined in the upgrade documentation.
    Hello Conor,

Sorry, it was late when I typed the last message and I was less than clear. Please allow me to try to explain one more time.

I am upgrading my client's site from 1.3.9h to 1.5.1. The 1.3.9h site had been running v 2.2, but my client disabled it due to his site being hacked. I installed the new version of Zencart, moved the database over, patched the database to 1.5.1. Then I copied over the files for CEON 3.0.1. The old version 2.2 files were not on the 1.5.1 build prior to me copying over new CEON 3.0.1 files. When I go into the admin panel>Modules>Payment and click on CEON, I am not receiving the message that should display from your upgrading instructions:

"A notice about the module being upgraded should be displayed. Click the “Reload module” link so it can perform its configuration checks. If no error messages are displayed, everything is fine!"

Instead, I'm only getting an install link, which bombs out because it already sees the table it wants to create. I did try recopying the 3.0.1 files just before posting this message, with the same result.

So my question is, do I need to reinstall the 2.2 files from my client's 1.3.9h build, and then copy over the 3.0.1 files (which would overwrite all the 2.2 files, anyway, correct?). And if I do need the 2.2 files on the server, I'd ideally like a fresh copy of those from you to install to avoid any potential issue with the hacked files on the 1.3.9h, though I don't see the 2.2 download link on your site.

Sorry for my confusion, and hope this is clearer than my last message.

Thank you,

Christopher
    Last edited by DCDC; 5 Oct 2012 at 12:51 AM.

Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 LastLast