Page 16 of 20 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Ceon Back In Stock Notifications 3.0.0

Does anyone know how the subscriber's IP address/email address and info can be attached to the bottom on the admin emails? For example the "For Office Use Only" part. Is there something that can be added to the email code or something that can add this stuff?

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Ceon Back In Stock Notifications 3.2.2

I have updated this module to allow for sending emails in the language that corresponds to the clients subscription language.
    It's also tested on PHP7 with mysqli using Zen Cart 1.5.5a, it should drop straight in.

I will be uploading it shortly but would welcome some feedback/testing first:
    https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...3.2.2alpha.zip
    Steve
    github.com/torvista: Spanish Language Pack, Google reCaptcha, Structured Data, Multiple Copy-Move-Delete, Image Checker, BackupMySQL Admin/Auto...

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Ceon Back In Stock Notifications 3.2.2

Quote Originally Posted by torvista View Post
    I have updated this module to allow for sending emails in the language that corresponds to the clients subscription language.
    It's also tested on PHP7 with mysqli using Zen Cart 1.5.5a, it should drop straight in.

I will be uploading it shortly but would welcome some feedback/testing first:
    https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...3.2.2alpha.zip
    - BTW, I have version 3.2.0 working without a single glitch in a store which I just upgraded to ZC 1.5.5a (PHP 5.6.20)

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by BolinFirearms View Post
    I am having the same problem pretty much. The link is showing up fine but when I click the link it just adds #back_in_stock_notification_form to the end of the link and nothing happens.
    Bolin: I'm having the same issue. It is probably stupidity no my part as well, but do you remember what code had been miscopied?

Thanks.

Plugin Contributions

Hi there,
    I just wondered if is possible to migrate the Ajax back in stock SQL data to this version? I can see the SQL heading are a bit different. Thanks in advance.

Plugin Contributions

Hi,

When I try to send out emails of back in stock products it returns this error:
    1064 You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ')' at line 4
    in:
    [ DELETE FROM back_in_stock_notification_subscriptions WHERE id IN ();]
    If you were entering information, press the BACK button in your browser and re-check the information you had entered to be sure you left no blank fields.

How could I manager it and fix it?
    Thanks

Plugin Contributions

I suddenly get this, perhaps after 1.5.5b update, when doing test run or live run:-

PHP Fatal error: Call to undefined function zen_get_info_page() in /home/******/classes/usu.php on line 324
    usu.php is for ultimate urls I think.

**Figured out, but for anybody else experiencing it you add this to the end of that file***

// This function is available for use on the catalog side of Zen Cart and
    // needed on the admin side for Ultimate URLs to lookup the product_info page.
    if(!function_exists('zen_get_info_page')) {
    function zen_get_info_page($zf_product_id) {
    global $db;
    $sql = "select products_type from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " where products_id = '" . (int)$zf_product_id . "'";
    $zp_type = $db->Execute($sql);
    if ($zp_type->RecordCount() == 0) {
    return 'product_info';
    }
    else {
    $zp_product_type = $zp_type->fields['products_type'];
    $sql = "select type_handler from " . TABLE_PRODUCT_TYPES . " where type_id = '" . (int)$zp_product_type . "'";
    $zp_handler = $db->Execute($sql);
    return $zp_handler->fields['type_handler'] . '_info';
    }
    }
    }
    Last edited by HeathenMagic; 10 Dec 2016 at 12:51 AM.

Plugin Contributions

I've downloaded version 3.2.1 to install on a version 1.5.3 zen cart. When it comes to the modified core files I'm thinking I should go with the 1.5.0 folder which contains the functions_general.php file. Would someone kindly confirm if this is the correct choice rather than the 1.5.5 folder?

Plugin Contributions

Hi,

My name is Neil Kerr, I am Conor's younger brother.

My family and I are in the process of relaunching Ceon, in memory of Conor and would appreciate if you could have a look at the following post;

https://www.zen-cart.com/showthread....ing-assistance

Many thanks,
    Neil

Plugin Contributions

[20-Jul-2019 11:12:15] PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function mysql_affected_rows() in /.../admin/includes/functions/back_in_stock_notifications_functions.php:271
    Stack trace:
    #0 /.../admin/back_in_stock_notifications.php(244): expungeOutdatedSubscriptionsFromBackInStockNotificationsDB()
    #1 {main}
    thrown in /.../admin/includes/functions/back_in_stock_notifications_functions.php on line 271

[20-Jul-2019 11:12:15] Request URI: /admin/back_in_stock_notifications.php?action=send&option=5, IP address: 175.136.46.196
    --> PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function mysql_affected_rows() in /.../admin/includes/functions/back_in_stock_notifications_functions.php:271
    Stack trace:
    #0 /.../admin/back_in_stock_notifications.php(244): expungeOutdatedSubscriptionsFromBackInStockNotificationsDB()
    #1 {main}
    thrown in /.../admin/includes/functions/back_in_stock_notifications_functions.php on line 271.
    Having above issue select "Remove subscriptions for deleted products from database" after upgraded to version 10.

Page 16 of 20 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast