Plugin Contributions

Default Coupon Admin not working after Update.

Hi guys,

I knew it: No update without trouble :) This one I have just found out after i had my shop updated 3 weeks ago and it was running find, cuz i didn't check the coupon admin. Wehn I enter the coupon admin on my I get the following error and don't know what the heck is wrong there:

1064 You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '-0, MAX_DISPLAY_SEARCH_RESULTS_DISCOUNT_COUPONS' at line 1
    in:
    [select coupon_id, coupon_code, coupon_amount, coupon_type, coupon_start_date,coupon_expire_date,uses_per_user,uses_per_coupon,restrict_to_p roducts, restrict_to_categories, date_created,date_modified, coupon_active, coupon_zone_restriction from zen_coupons where coupon_active='Y' and coupon_type != 'G' limit -0, MAX_DISPLAY_SEARCH_RESULTS_DISCOUNT_COUPONS]
    If you were entering information, press the BACK button in your browser and re-check the information you had entered to be sure you left no blank fields.

Please Please help me.

D.C.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Coupon Admin not working after Update.

That suggests that at least one of the configuration settings is missing from your database's configuration table. However, there's no way to tell what happened to it, or if there are more missing.

I recommend doing a clean install of Zen Cart in a different location and then comparing the configuration table in that with the one on your site.
    Kuroi Web Design and Development | Twitter

(Questions answered in the forum only - so that any forum member can benefit - not by personal message)

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by kuroi View Post
    That suggests that at least one of the configuration settings is missing from your database's configuration table. However, there's no way to tell what happened to it, or if there are more missing.

I recommend doing a clean install of Zen Cart in a different location and then comparing the configuration table in that with the one on your site.
    Thank you, I will try this. But I am not sure which "configuration table" you mean... Since I am having only 2-3 discount coupons in my db now, I will delete all Coupon tables from the old database and drop em drom the new database and insert em again.
    U think this might work?

D.C.

Plugin Contributions

What I mean is, when I install a clean version of Zen Cart I will safe the Coupon tables from the database which was created from the new installation. Then I delete the coupon tables on my actual DB and insert the ones I safed before.

D.C.

Plugin Contributions

The clarification makes more sense than the post that preceded it.

The configuration table to which I was referring is the table in your database called configuration, or if you're using a prefix zen_configuration or similar.

(Questions answered in the forum only - so that any forum member can benefit - not by personal message)

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by kuroi View Post
    The clarification makes more sense than the post that preceded it.

The configuration table to which I was referring is the table in your database called configuration, or if you're using a prefix zen_configuration or similar.
    Got that table and instaled a dumy zen cart. Is there a tool to compare this stuff? like in Phpmyadmin?

D.C.

Plugin Contributions

Does somebody know how to compare these entries?

Plugin Contributions

We use the sync facility in sqlYog to generate a list of differences. But that might be a bit too technical to do and to interpret.