Plugin Contributions

Default CJ Loader (CSS/Javascript Loader) plugin function is not loaded by zen cart?

Hey guys so we are attempting to install the CJ CSS/Javascript loader on a basic Zen Cart template. We were able to install it on two different servers but unfortunately one of them it does not work on.

The error that we keep getting from the ZenCart error log is this:
    [07-Jul-2011 19:07:28] PHP Fatal error: Call to undefined method RICJLoader::autoloadLoaders() in /home/testsite/public_html/includes/templates/testsite/common/html_header.php on line 49

What that tells me is that the method autoloadLoaders() can not be found. The function and class are both specified under this file:
    /home/testsite/public_html/plugins/riCjLoader/RiCjLoaderPlugin.php

So I ran these commands to track it down and found this:

root@server [/home/testsite/public_html]# grep -i -R -n ricjloaderplugin.php /home/testsite/public_html/
    /home/testsite/public_html/includes/init_includes/init_ricjloader.php:12:require_once(DIR_FS_CATALOG . 'plugins/riCjLoader/RiCjLoaderPlugin.php');

root@server [/home/testsite/public_html]# grep -i -R -n init_ricjloader.php /home/testsite/public_html/
    /home/testsite/public_html/includes/auto_loaders/config.ricjloader.php:13: 'loadFile'=> 'init_ricjloader.php');

root@server [/home/testsite/public_html]# grep -i -R -n config.ricjloader.php /home/testsite/public_html/
    ****result was nothing found******

Now the RiCjLoaderPlugin.php file is the one that has the functions and methods in it so i was trying to track down how it gets called and make sure the file is actually being loaded.

I'm not that familiar with Zen Cart but what it looks like to me after the hours i spent looking into this, Zen Cart will automatically load/include files that are under the init_includes and maybe auto_loaders?

About:
    http://wiki.rubikintegration.com/zen...t_loader/about

Installation:
    http://wiki.rubikintegration.com/zen...r/installation

Usage:
    http://wiki.rubikintegration.com/zen...t_loader/usage

Upgrade:
    http://wiki.rubikintegration.com/zen...loader/upgrade

I tried contacting the developers and could not get an answer back so the forums is our last resort. We're just trying to figure out if this could be caused by some type of server setting? It seems to work find on another server but this specific one is does not work, it just shows a blank page.

Any help is greatly appreciated, thanks in advance!

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: CJ Loader (CSS/Javascript Loader) plugin function is not loaded by zen cart?

Sorry, but mods not available in the Free AddOns section are not supported on this forum, you need to contact the developer for assistance.
    Please do not PM for support issues: a private solution doesn't benefit the community.

Be careful with unsolicited advice via email or PM - Make sure the person you are talking to is a reliable source.