Even though I have installed zen cart many times, I have questions about complex attributes. For this store they sell custom picture frames. I provide a link to help you understand what I am trying to accomplish here. Please look at this page here: http://www.framesbymail.com/custom/725/wood##

There are actually multiple stores that are like this and this is what they want as well.

Obviously, with the attributes controller I can add attributes, but I am looking a little deeper. If you could please answer each question I would help me greatly:

1. I need an additional image in each product detail page. So the main image would be the picture frame, the second image would be the profile of the picture frame. (In the link above click on: Profile Detail under the thumpick). Can I have a second thumbnail image inside of each product? (Each product would have different second images)
2. Is it possible to assign litle images to some of the attributes for selection? In the link above under step 3 you will see matting. There is a color palette to select each color. This is why I might want to assign little images to some of the attributes.
3. Is is possible to assign an attribute to another attribute? In the link above under step 3 matting, you first select the color of matting and then you select the size of the matting which is top, side, and bottom width. As you can see now it becomes a little more difficult.
4. Another difficulty under matting there are tabs in which you can select double and triple matting. Is this possible? If so, would it require difficult custom coding?
5. On the right as you make selections there is a pricing breakdown. I already know I can change the price according to the attribute, but would it be difficult to show the pricing changes on the right of the attribute selection?
6. In this example they have step 1 through step 3 each having different attributes attached. Is this posible putting step numbers? I am assuming not but I though I would ask.

Once again I have installed many zen carts, but never with the attributes this job requires. I apologize for so many questions but this is important for me so that I can give my clients an answer.