Plugin Contributions

Default Attribute Images - resizing

Hi
    I am using version 1.3.9-f
    I would like to add a variety of attribute images. The store is for uniforms and each style has different colours or patterns.
    I have search around for an add on or module that will automatically resize the attribute images but cannot find one - I can't use Image Handler because the name of the attribute (color) will not show... I have tried to look at "product attribute pictures 4.0" but cannot find a download that works.
    Is there anything out there that will allow me to have the name of the attribute and will automatically resize or set the size of the attribute image to the size I want. (Images come from a variety of manufacturers so many diferent sizes...)
    Thank you so much...

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Attribute Images - resizing

Anyone??? Is there a way to automatically size the attribute images like the other images and thumbnails can be given a size?
    Thanks.
    K.

Plugin Contributions

One way to achieve what you're looking to do would be to simply make the attribute images the size you want 'em to be. If you're lucky enough to have Photoshop there's always the possibility of automatically batch re-sizing an entire set of pictures ...

Plugin Contributions

Thanks Soniccc. Yes that is always an option but there are going to be so many different attributes from various suppliers, which will change with each season, that it would be terrific to have something that re-sizes them for us. Any other thoughts?
    Thanks again!

Plugin Contributions

I know ZC automatically re-sizes images to their highest allowed value in product pages. I think you need someone to code it for you in php to duplicate the process with attribute images. Even so, you won't get the same size on every image because their dimensions varies from the beginning (the width and height).