Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

customer issue Salemaker 15% Off shows in the product listing but not all the way to shopping cart

I applied a 15% sale to entire catalog. It works great and shows the new price 15% off on the prodyc listing. But when a customer goes to checkout it shows the actual price. After some checking I saw this happens only to those products which have attributes.

I have the sale running live in the store and need to fix it ASAP.

Please please help! Thanks. Much appreciated.

http://localhost/sweetus/index.php?m...ex&cPath=74_94

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Salemaker 15% Off shows in the product listing but not all the way to shopping ca

Upon closer examination I found the following:

I created a % sale on the entire catalog and it works okay. Which means it shows the reduced product price but ONLY for products with dropdown atributes (radio button works fine) it does not carry on the shopping cart. Meaning when a customer adds a product with dropdown atribute to the shopping cart, the discount vanishes; the shopping cart displays the regular product price.

http://sweetus.com/index.php?main_pa...roducts_id=251

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Salemaker 15% Off shows in the product listing but not all the way to shopping ca

I cannot reproduce this issue on a clean Zen Cart v1.3.9h ...

Make sure that on the Attributes you have set the:
    Apply Discounts Used
    by Product Special/Sale: YES
    Linda McGrath
    If you have to think ... you haven't been zenned ...

Did YOU buy the Zen Cart Team a cup of coffee and a donut today? Just click here to support the Zen Cart Team!!

Are you using the latest? Perhaps you've a problem that's fixed in the latest version: [Upgrade today: v1.5.5]
    Officially PayPal-Certified! Just click here

Try our Zen Cart Recommended Services - Hosting, Payment and more ...
    Signup for our Announcements Forums to stay up to date on important changes and updates!

Plugin Contributions

Thanks Ajeh for your reponse.

I am using v1.3.9h with Stock by Atributes module. I had problems with this before untill I realized that I had to copy the header_php.php as per the support thread.

So I have applied the 15% sale on the entire catalog and this is whats happening:

I see all the items with reduced price in the catalog admin as well as the shop. But when the products gets added to the shopping cart on some products with attributes it displays the full price and for some other products with attributes it works as expected.

For example the following products works fine:
    http://sweetus.com/index.php?main_pa...roducts_id=203

While this one, displays the full price for default attribute and wrongly calculates the 15% discount (it really calculates the 15% discount on the default attribute and applies it to the other attribute) for the other atribute:
    http://sweetus.com/index.php?main_pa...roducts_id=219

I hope all this made some sense.

Thanks again for reading through this

Plugin Contributions

I do not use the Stock by Atributes module add on and am not sure about the affects it is having on the products ...

Perhaps someone who does can jump in and help you here ...
    Linda McGrath

Did YOU buy the Zen Cart Team a cup of coffee and a donut today? Just click here to support the Zen Cart Team!!

Are you using the latest? Perhaps you've a problem that's fixed in the latest version: [Upgrade today: v1.5.5]

Signup for our Announcements Forums to stay up to date on important changes and updates!

Plugin Contributions

Any up date on this? I have the same thing happening.

http://www.addictedoffroad.com/index...products_id=57

I have the folder marked with a 10% off and the sale works fine but the attributes do not show the sale price. You can see that the attribute should be $1.26 but it is $1.40.

I have the product "Product Priced by Attributes", and the attributes all "Apply Discounts Used by Product Special/Sale: YES".

Zen Cart v1.3.9h

Plugin Contributions

I just tried this on fresh installs on 1.39h and 1.5 and the same issue is in both. I am not sure if I am not marking the sale or the attribute correctly but the sale price does not transfer to the attributes.

Plugin Contributions

I cannot repeat this in v1.5 nor v1.5.1 ... I did not test v1.3.9 ...

How exactly are you setting up the Product and Sale?

1 Product price is 0.00

2 Product is marked Price by Attribute: TRUE

3 You set the SaleMaker up as:
    Deduction: 10.0000 Percent
    Pricerange: $0.00 to $0.00
    Specials Condition: Apply SaleDeduction to Specials Price - Otherwise Apply to Price
    Linda McGrath

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by AlteredVision View Post
    I just tried this on fresh installs on 1.39h and 1.5 and the same issue is in both. I am not sure if I am not marking the sale or the attribute correctly but the sale price does not transfer to the attributes.
    Did you add any add ons to these clean installs?
    Linda McGrath

Plugin Contributions

Sales marker - Mark the entire category with 10 percent off, no special conditions. The link that I posted shows the issue that the item is priced by attributes, but that you have to select one of the attributes and they are not, even though they are marked to be in the promotion.

The only way I see this working is if you take the sale price and then make whatever attribute your are wanting at the correct price with that amount off, this requires a lot of math for a large catalog.

I do not understand how you can not see it on a 1.5 install as it is there too. You can clearly see that if you price something by attributes the attributes do not receive the sales price. The 1.5 version I used is (You are presently using: v1.5.1).

No mods or add-on this is a clean install for both 1.39h and 1.51.
    Last edited by AlteredVision; 23 Jan 2013 at 03:18 AM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast