Default HTTP 500 Internal Server Error

I don't know what happened, but some days after not have been on my site I had suddenly a HTTP 500 Internal Server Error

This is what the debug log (in cache dir) says:
    "[18-Jul-2011 11:05:38] PHP Fatal error: Multiple access type modifiers are not allowed in /home/pulpkio/domains/pulpkiosk.net/public_html/includes/classes/ssu/cores/parser.php on line 10"

Could it be caused by third party? Everything is secured following guidelines. Please what do I have to do to reach my site?

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: HTTP 500 Internal Server Error

Looks like a problem with your Simple SEO URLs installation. That's not one that I use, so I can't advise further. But I believe there is a support thread for it elsewhere on this forum.
    Kuroi Web Design and Development | Twitter

(Questions answered in the forum only - so that any forum member can benefit - not by personal message)

The HTTP 500 internal server error thread is quite long, my post isn't replied.

I reinstalled the newest zencart version, now I can reach my store but still have the same security problem when trying to log in to my admin area. I can't resend my password, I don't receive the email. So what to do now?
    Last edited by goalsurfer; 19 Jul 2011 at 11:12 AM. Reason: add first line

Plugin Contributions

I don't understand
    Quote Originally Posted by goalsurfer View Post
    still have the same security problem
    as you didn't have a security problem before. Just a PHP error in an add-on module.

Re-installing Zen Cart was overkill that simply complicates the problem. Depending on how you did it, you may have wiped out the original problem, or inhibited it, or just broken the mod worse by overwriting some of it's files (but not the one causing the problem which doesn't have a equivalent in a normal Zen Cart file set).

Did you reinstall Simple SEO URLs? Are the errors in your log the same now as they were before? Is the error you were seeing reported in the Simple SEO URLs support thread?
    Kuroi Web Design and Development | Twitter

(Questions answered in the forum only - so that any forum member can benefit - not by personal message)

Yes, it is reported in the support thread.

Simple SEO URLs isn't reinstalled. I didn't overwrite files at reinstallation of zencart, it is new install. But I thought now it is clear the problem is due to something else. Could it be caused at the server?

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Default Re: recovered from HTTP 500 Internal Server Error

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"]"...that simply complicates the problem. Depending on how you did it, you may have wiped out the original problem, or inhibited it, or just broken the mod worse by overwriting some of it's files (but not the one causing the problem which doesn't have a equivalent in a normal Zen Cart file set)...."[/FONT]

If you find it so important what the cause is, I wonder if it isn't a consequence of the fact I've been experimenting in my wordpress blog with the roles you can give to your visitors. It has been on 'contributor' for a couple of days. But I put it off from beforehand in case I would get a mass of response. I got a stream of commercial articles input. Not manually I suppose, and now I have more moral problems because of questions about copyright and so but that's out of topic here. Strangest is that I didn't get even one message from wordpress (out of topic also) that I received a new post input. I only get messages that I have a new subscriber, totally I have only 167. That's not too much I thought. It was also since quite a long time that I had opened the posts division in WP.
    I think the trouble announced itself by the disappearing of some images in my blog. But everything is back on his place. At this moment you don't even see a trace from what has happened. I hope I didn't keep you busy too much.

I can't afford akismet for businesses, thus I don't use anything. Honestly it's not worth its money, and it only works for comments I thought. Or not?

Also my disk space hasn't increased significantly, they told me once that mysql space is infinite.