Plugin Contributions

Default New Coupons Always Inactive

I have a new problem that seems to have cropped up sometime in the past few weeks -- but my site hasn't been upgraded in a few months, so I don't knwo what could cause this. I'm using 1.3.9c.

When I create a new DISCOUNT COUPON, the status is ALWAYS being set to INACTIVE. Even if I create a coupon that is good starting January 1 2011 and expires Dec 31 2011, it still gets created as INACTIVE. The only way to solve the problem is for me to go into the DB and manually change it to active.

I can't seem to find anyone else having this problem... could I have accidentally changed something in the DB that is causing all coupons to get created as "INACTIVE" instead of ACTIVE?

Hope someone has some good insight into this!

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: New Coupons Always Inactive

I cannot repeat this in v1.3.9h ... you might consider upgrading to the current version there are a lot of issues in the older ones ...
    Linda McGrath
    If you have to think ... you haven't been zenned ...

Did YOU buy the Zen Cart Team a cup of coffee and a donut today? Just click here to support the Zen Cart Team!!

Are you using the latest? Perhaps you've a problem that's fixed in the latest version: [Upgrade today: v1.5.5]
    Officially PayPal-Certified! Just click here

Try our Zen Cart Recommended Services - Hosting, Payment and more ...
    Signup for our Announcements Forums to stay up to date on important changes and updates!