I am looking for an alternate login module, I have found the multi-sites addon, but I don't think it is what I need...
I am looking for a separate wholesale login, where the wholesale customer has access to different pricing/products/etc but also sees a different main page layout (ie; they don't need to see top sellers or most of the other side boxes that retail customers see, also it would be nice to have entirely different content on the main page for the wholesale customers, that way I could provide more meaningful info to them about selling our products that retail customers don't need to see. The multi-sites addon seems like it is too much; I don't need a subdomain or a second site, just two distinct main pages.
Then I could use the Dual Pricing and Hidden Wholesale addons to deal with the pricing differences.
Mainly I want to give my wholesale customers a different look to my website; they already like and carry the products, I would prefer to give them info more specific to reselling them.
Any ideas? And thanks for such a helpful community, Zencart rocks!