Page 241 of 245 FirstFirst ... 141191231239240241242243 ... LastLast
Results 2,401 to 2,410 of 2445
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Ceon URI Mapping v4.x

Quote Originally Posted by picandnix View Post
    Is it my imagination or has Ceon released their update? I've just downloaded Version 5.0 from ceon.net itself.
    Had an email from them yesterday saying it would be released over the weekend, Mapping Manager that is, so they are ahead of schedule :)

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by shags38 View Post
    @mc12345678

was browsing the forums and found this post that you commented in https://www.zen-cart.com/showthread....72#post1357772 and saw this comment;

not sure if I may be taking it out of context but .... not that I am likely to now however just for my edification, if turning CEON off, to revert to original ZC original paths I assume that there is a process - not that I need it explained now - is it in the instructions? a simple yes & yes will do :)

cheers, Mike
    Yes there is a process, yes the instructions contain the necessary information, though it is not detailed on how to specifically perform en mass. It takes combining understanding of possibly as much as 3 or 4 specific instructions, though there is one specifically that identifies how to remove the current URI Mapping and therefore to revert to the original Zen Cart URI.
    ZC Installation/Maintenance Support <- Site
    Contribution for contributions welcome...

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by mc12345678 View Post
    Yes there is a process, yes the instructions contain the necessary information, though it is not detailed on how to specifically perform en mass. It takes combining understanding of possibly as much as 3 or 4 specific instructions, though there is one specifically that identifies how to remove the current URI Mapping and therefore to revert to the original Zen Cart URI.
    Thanks mc

Plugin Contributions

Looks like a version 5 thread has been started here for this plugin's software where it looks like it supports Zen Cart 1.5.6x and below.

Plugin Contributions

Hello,
    I have installed the ceon uri mapping, done all the checks install and the htaccess etc.
    I am now up to actually putting in my own page link titles.
    I have done it both on automatic and on me writing in my own.
    It shows in my admin that the new website link name has been accepted (shows the new link name in a green banner)
    When I go to the link it is the old website link and when I type it in manually my self, it just shows my homepage.
    Here is the one that i did as a test incase you need it ... https://craftjam.co.uk/hello (should show my clearence page)
    I have checked debug logs and therearent any.

Thank you
    Amy

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by rainbow_pixie_star View Post
    Hello,
    I have installed the ceon uri mapping, done all the checks install and the htaccess etc.
    I am now up to actually putting in my own page link titles.
    I have done it both on automatic and on me writing in my own.
    It shows in my admin that the new website link name has been accepted (shows the new link name in a green banner)
    When I go to the link it is the old website link and when I type it in manually my self, it just shows my homepage.
    Here is the one that i did as a test incase you need it ... https://craftjam.co.uk/hello (should show my clearence page)
    I have checked debug logs and therearent any.

Thank you
    Amy
    If you go to configuration->Ceon URI (SEO) Mappings. What are the current settings?

Plugin Contributions

Thank you so much for that! I did originally have it on but I had turned it off and on as I have had the odd issue to clear up from debug logs and bits of code to change! Completely forgot to turn it back on!

Since you are so good at this, do you know the answer...
    I am happy for it to auto generate the names for most of the products, however it doesn't work automatically. I have to go into each product, and then click save for it to register.
    Will I have to do this for everything or is there some way to refresh something to get them to just do it?

THank you
    Amy

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by rainbow_pixie_star View Post

Since you are so good at this, do you know the answer...
    I am happy for it to auto generate the names for most of the products, however it doesn't work automatically. I have to go into each product, and then click save for it to register.
    Will I have to do this for everything or is there some way to refresh something to get them to just do it?

THank you
    Amy
    If I may. You will have to do it manually with this free plugin. There is/was CEON URI Mapping Manager - I think it was called, a paid commercial plugin which would do it automatically.
    Simon

Plugin Contributions

Hi,
    THats fine, I will just have to work my way through it all gradually!

Thank youfor your help.
    Amy

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by simon1066 View Post
    If I may. You will have to do it manually with this free plugin. There is/was CEON URI Mapping Manager - I think it was called, a paid commercial plugin which would do it automatically.
    And I think I have seen some posts around here indicating that ceon.net has an updated version available that goes along with version 5 of this module (separate forum for version 5).

And yes, this public version supports generation while product are updated rather than a "one-for-all".