Page 244 of 244 FirstFirst ... 144194234242243244
Results 2,431 to 2,439 of 2439
  1. #2431
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    695
    Plugin Contributions
    0

    Default Re: Ceon URI Mapping v4.x

    Quote Originally Posted by Feznizzle View Post
    Who is selling the comm mod these days and where can I go to buy?
    https://ceon.net/seo-modules/ceon-uri-mapping-manager
    Simon

  2. #2432
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    897
    Plugin Contributions
    0

    Default Re: Ceon URI Mapping v4.x

    There are no specs, no version info given for the Ceon Mapping Manager at:
    https://ceon.net/seo-modules/ceon-uri-mapping-manager

    I used the Contact Us button to submit an enquiry on Friday, hoping to confirm that the Manager would work on a legacy site (ZC 154). A few days have passed (it's now Monday) and no response, so I sent another enquiry.

    Does anybody know the specs for the commercial mod? Will it work on a ZC154? Will I be able to install it as an "upgrade" to the free Ceon URI mod that is currently installed on my client's site (v4.5.0)?

  3. #2433
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    14,849
    Plugin Contributions
    17

    Default Re: Ceon URI Mapping v4.x

    Quote Originally Posted by Feznizzle View Post
    There are no specs, no version info given for the Ceon Mapping Manager at:
    https://ceon.net/seo-modules/ceon-uri-mapping-manager

    I used the Contact Us button to submit an enquiry on Friday, hoping to confirm that the Manager would work on a legacy site (ZC 154). A few days have passed (it's now Monday) and no response, so I sent another enquiry.

    Does anybody know the specs for the commercial mod? Will it work on a ZC154? Will I be able to install it as an "upgrade" to the free Ceon URI mod that is currently installed on my client's site (v4.5.0)?
    From the "Essential Info" tab I see the following:
    Essential Info

    Here's the essential information about this release.

    Title Information
    Module Name: Ceon URI Mapping Manager 2.0
    Zen Cart Versions: 1.5.x
    PHP Versions: 5.3 -7.x
    Which seems to indicate that it covers all of the 1.5 series which would include 1.5.4. Further the description when landing at the above link says:
    Ceon URI Mapping V5 UMM Edition (inluded in Download files) must be installed before (or Ceon URI Mapping free edition upgraded to UMM Edition) Ceon URI Mappings Manager can be installed.
    Which sounds like either install version 5 of this module and then do the upgrade to that module or install all of the files associated with that module or if had the older version to do the upgrade of those files...

    That's at least what I get out of reviewing the website for that product.
    ZC Installation/Maintenance Support <- Site
    Contribution for contributions welcome...
    Upgraded to Zen Cart V1.5.3 from V1.5.1 from V1.5.0 from V1.3.9h

  4. #2434
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Gijón, Asturias, Spain
    Posts
    2,090
    Plugin Contributions
    29

    Default Re: Ceon URI Mapping v4.x

    better to continue this in the current thread:
    https://www.zen-cart.com/showthread....47#post1365347
    Steve
    github.com/torvista: Spanish Language Pack, Image Checker, Structured Data, BackupMySQL Admin/Auto, Product Listing Sorter, Redsys payment module...

  5. #2435
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Eustis, Florida, USA, EARTH
    Posts
    682
    Plugin Contributions
    0

    Default Re: Ceon URI Mapping v4.x

    There is a reason why its called open source and not private source.

    My bet is you have an open source android cell phone. hows about you fork over a big wad a cash to google so you can continue to use your android.
    ZC v1.5.5f "I was so much older then...I'm younger than that now" Cut the umbilical cord with webhosts after 20 years. FREEDOM!

  6. #2436
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Amersfoort, The Netherlands
    Posts
    2,849
    Plugin Contributions
    25

    Default Re: Ceon URI Mapping v4.x

    Quote Originally Posted by pixelpadre View Post
    There is a reason why its called open source and not private source.

    My bet is you have an open source android cell phone. hows about you fork over a big wad a cash to google so you can continue to use your android.
    Open source !== always Free

  7. #2437
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Eustis, Florida, USA, EARTH
    Posts
    682
    Plugin Contributions
    0

    Default Re: Ceon URI Mapping v4.x

    Quote Originally Posted by Design75 View Post
    Open source !== always Free

    But should be since it was created with open source software such as php and mysql
    ZC v1.5.5f "I was so much older then...I'm younger than that now" Cut the umbilical cord with webhosts after 20 years. FREEDOM!

  8. #2438
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    32
    Plugin Contributions
    0

    Default Re: Ceon URI Mapping v4.x

    I am using this mod successfully but want to know how I can create user friendly urls for pages like contact and testimonials?
    Thanks.

  9. #2439
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    14,849
    Plugin Contributions
    17

    Default Re: Ceon URI Mapping v4.x

    Quote Originally Posted by Leowald View Post
    I am using this mod successfully but want to know how I can create user friendly urls for pages like contact and testimonials?
    Thanks.
    Take a look at section 10 of the configuration tab of the instructions. Ask questions after reading and digesting that information. :)
    ZC Installation/Maintenance Support <- Site
    Contribution for contributions welcome...
    Upgraded to Zen Cart V1.5.3 from V1.5.1 from V1.5.0 from V1.3.9h

 

 

Similar Threads

  1. v139d Ceon uri mapping, how to generate uri mapping for bulk bulk-imported products?
    By mybiz9999 in forum All Other Contributions/Addons
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 8 Jan 2013, 06:52 AM
  2. CEON URI Mapping
    By jmkent in forum All Other Contributions/Addons
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 22 Nov 2012, 04:28 PM
  3. Ceon URI Mapping (SEO)
    By conor in forum All Other Contributions/Addons
    Replies: 2906
    Last Post: 9 Sep 2011, 08:31 AM
  4. Ceon URI Mapping v4
    By conor in forum All Other Contributions/Addons
    Replies: 110
    Last Post: 14 Aug 2011, 02:51 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
disjunctive-egg
Zen-Cart, Internet Selling Services, Klamath Falls, OR