Page 233 of 245 FirstFirst ... 133183223231232233234235243 ... LastLast
Results 2,321 to 2,330 of 2445
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Ceon URI Mapping v4.x

@mc12345678. I think you are correct that is was/is a session issue. I cleared cookies and I duplicated the steps you did and tried a few more things and was unable to replicate the error. Thanks for your help.

Plugin Contributions

RE: post #2240. leftover of unsuitable code in YOURADMIN/includes/modules/product/collect_info.php is still in package Ceon URI Mapping (SEO) - Version: 4.5.5 in the ZC repository. The file should be updated.

Plugin Contributions

I will be updating the fileset I have on Github (including the installation checks), when 1.56 has stabilised.
    In the meantime, anyone is free to add their input, that's why it is on Github.
    Steve
    github.com/torvista: Spanish Language Pack, Google reCaptcha, Structured Data, Multiple Copy-Move-Delete, Image Checker, BackupMySQL Admin/Auto...

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by torvista View Post
    I will be updating the fileset I have on Github (including the installation checks), when 1.56 has stabilised.
    In the meantime, anyone is free to add their input, that's why it is on Github.
    Thank you for doing this. I've been struggling a bit with the modification of some of the v1.5.6 files - stuck on the admin/categories.php and admin/product.php

Will keep an eye on your Github repository and input if I can.
    Simon

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by boxcar View Post
    RE: post #2240. leftover of unsuitable code in YOURADMIN/includes/modules/product/collect_info.php is still in package Ceon URI Mapping (SEO) - Version: 4.5.5 in the ZC repository. The file should be updated.
    This changed file did not make it to the zip in the downloads section. I will submit it again, in the meantime here is its Github release which includes the correct version:
    https://github.com/webchills/zencart...pping/releases
    An updated version for 1.5.6 is almost ready in the 4.6 branch of the repository:
    https://github.com/webchills/zencart...on-uri-mapping
    I appreciate testings (PHP 7.3 environment preferred) and issues reports. Planned release date: january

Plugin Contributions

Hi
    Sorry for question but unfortunately this module status is a bit confusing, but:
    Is webchills git files the "official" CEON module ?

I did use the download from zencart, latter on the torvista because php7, and now I'm lost, and I also have to update to work with zc156

Thanks
    “Though the problems of the world are increasingly complex, the solutions remain embarrassingly simple.” ― Bill Mollison

Plugin Contributions

CEON the company ceased with the untimely passing of its developer Conor Kerr.
    I intended to keep Conor's URI Mapping code alive by making the necessary changes for php7 and ZC updates, on Github.
    I never uploaded it to Plugins as I never completed the modifications necessary to make the in-built installation checks correct/match my changes. I had hoped others may make some effort...

webchills did his own modifications and uploaded them to the plugins.

CEON has resumed trading, managed by Conor's family. They do not offer the URI Mapping on their web although they do possess an upgraded version of the paid add-on URI Mappings manager...as I sent it to them.

So, there is no official version.
    Steve
    github.com/torvista: Spanish Language Pack, Google reCaptcha, Structured Data, Multiple Copy-Move-Delete, Image Checker, BackupMySQL Admin/Auto...

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by mesnitu View Post
    Sorry for question but unfortunately this module status is a bit confusing, but:
    Is webchills git files the "official" CEON module ?
    This github repo is the code base for the CEON module in the Zen Cart downloads section since version 4.5.3 (april 2018)

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by torvista View Post
    CEON the company ceased with the untimely passing of its developer Conor Kerr.
    I intended to keep Conor's URI Mapping code alive by making the necessary changes for php7 and ZC updates, on Github.
    I never uploaded it to Plugins as I never completed the modifications necessary to make the in-built installation checks correct/match my changes. I had hoped others may make some effort...

webchills did his own modifications and uploaded them to the plugins.

CEON has resumed trading, managed by Conor's family. They do not offer the URI Mapping on their web although they do possess an upgraded version of the paid add-on URI Mappings manager...as I sent it to them.

So, there is no official version.
    I have heard though that Ceon is going to release a new version, but is having to deal with the two separate versions that have been further modified to minimize the issues brought on by the independent methods of implementing. The differences were brought on by the original use of the string class that in both maintained versions call it something different.

By my review of the two sets of code, the differences between the two are that torvista incorporated the use of zen_href_link using the notifier and also made sure that the breadcrumbs contained the rewritten uris, while webchills made the version php 7.x dependent (which means that a cart still operating any version of php 5.x wouldn't work) and I don't recall seeing incorporation of the zen_href_link notifier, but I could be wrong on that part. Also I haven't looked at how the deletion of the option to forward a link via email was incorporated as to whether it deleted all instances in the database or just stopped generating the links.
    ZC Installation/Maintenance Support <- Site
    Contribution for contributions welcome...

Plugin Contributions

I thought the package from the the zc plugins was the "oficial" and was getting updates.
    so it's a bit of catch 22. It's official if it doesn't get updates... but if it does, then is not official.

This url stuff is really a big big big down side for zencart.

Thanks
    “Though the problems of the world are increasingly complex, the solutions remain embarrassingly simple.” ― Bill Mollison