Page 209 of 245 FirstFirst ... 109159199207208209210211219 ... LastLast
Results 2,081 to 2,090 of 2445

Default Re: Ceon URI Mapping v4.x

Hello, I have just fresh installed 155e and after few bugfixes already mentioned in the forum I found one more in CEON URI mappings module so I am sharing it here.

When I try to update/generate category or products mappings blank page apears. On the same server I have another 155d version with the exact same CEON module working.

My php Server is 7.1 and if I turn it back to 5.6 the URI mappings on my 155e seems to generate normaly.

And also this erro apears in the log

Code:
    [08-Mar-2017 19:56:19 Europe/Sofia] PHP Fatal error:  Cannot use 'String' as class name as it is reserved in /home/xxxxxx/xxxxxxxxxxxx/includes/classes/class.String.php on line 57
    Does anybody have the same problem?
    My most recent work: magprom.net

Plugin Contributions

Yes when using the version currently available for download from this site, but no when proper renaming is performed as implemented by torvista at his github location. String has become a reserved name and therefore can not be used as it is.
    ZC Installation/Maintenance Support <- Site
    Contribution for contributions welcome...

Here is a link for sollution if needed!

https://github.com/torvista/CEON-URI-Mapping

Kind regards and many thanks to mc12345678!
    Last edited by perfumbg; 8 Mar 2017 at 08:52 PM.
    My most recent work: magprom.net

Plugin Contributions

Note that the "string" name issue is one of several problems that crop up with php7.
    The version in the Plugins section is now very much out of date.
    My version has all these fixes already done and documented in the updated readme.
    Steve
    github.com/torvista: Spanish Language Pack, Google reCaptcha, Structured Data, Multiple Copy-Move-Delete, Image Checker, BackupMySQL Admin/Auto...

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by torvista View Post
    Note that the "string" name issue is one of several problems that crop up with php7.
    The version in the Plugins section is now very much out of date.
    My version has all these fixes already done and documented in the updated readme.
    Steve would now be a good time to update the version in the plugins section?

Plugin Contributions

Steve would now be a good time to update the version in the plugins section?
    Yes the code works fine, but putting the package up for public consumption means I should revise the documentation and the installation self-check routines to maintain the idiot-proofness.
    I'll try and do it soon...
    Steve
    github.com/torvista: Spanish Language Pack, Google reCaptcha, Structured Data, Multiple Copy-Move-Delete, Image Checker, BackupMySQL Admin/Auto...

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by torvista View Post
    Yes the code works fine, but putting the package up for public consumption means I should revise the documentation and the installation self-check routines to maintain the idiot-proofness.
    I'll try and do it soon...
    That's great, I'm sure a lot of folks will appreciate that.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by richmandoo View Post
    Hi, I am hoping some one would be able to help me.
    I'm not aware of any changes to my site, but all of a sudden I was getting 404 errors on all of my product pages.
    I ran the Ceon URI Mapping Installation check it came back with an error:

The file it is talking about is includes/functions/general.php, but all it says it make the modifications and doesn't tell me what is wrong or what the modifications are.
    Does anyone have any idea?

Thanks!
    I am getting the same error

A file requires 2 modifications to be made for it but none of the modifications have been made.

when I check the installation in admin with 4.5.2 on 155e. When you say install the original mod what exactly do you mean.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by mc12345678 View Post
    This type of action is covered in the documentation (at least it was way back in version 4.4.1) See section 10 of the configuration area. ie: _docs/sections/configuration.html#uri-other-zen-cart-pages

More than likely you will want to apply the second method because of the news_id parameter. If unable to find that information in the docs or unable to understand how to apply it, then please come back with more information about what has been attempted and what is not understood.
    Hi, thank you very much. I have followed the doumentation and I've managed to do this in Cpanel. The only issue I have is when switching languages:

For example https://www.welsh-lovespoons.co.uk/news/stdavid , but when I click on the 'CYMRAEG' link to visit the Welsh language page the URL is https://www.llwyaucaru.com/newyddion...=5&language=cy instead of just https://www.llwyaucaru.com/newyddion/dewisant

Also if the ID is changed it takes you to a different story for example - https://www.llwyaucaru.com/newyddion...=4&language=cy

Is there a way to change this so that ?main_page=more_news&news_id=* never appears in the URL (similar to what happens with EZPages)? Let me know if this isn't clear. Thank you so much for any advice.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by bonheddwr View Post
    Hi, thank you very much. I have followed the doumentation and I've managed to do this in Cpanel. The only issue I have is when switching languages:

For example https://www.welsh-lovespoons.co.uk/news/stdavid , but when I click on the 'CYMRAEG' link to visit the Welsh language page the URL is https://www.llwyaucaru.com/newyddion...=5&language=cy instead of just https://www.llwyaucaru.com/newyddion/dewisant

Also if the ID is changed it takes you to a different story for example - https://www.llwyaucaru.com/newyddion...=4&language=cy

Is there a way to change this so that ?main_page=more_news&news_id=* never appears in the URL (similar to what happens with EZPages)? Let me know if this isn't clear. Thank you so much for any advice.
    The entry that was made to provide /news/stdavid (or perhaps just /stdavid) was a single datapoint. For each different arrangement to be used, a different datapoint must be applied. As pointed out ezpages permit such an action of storing the uri that is generated, but you may notice that for each language there is a field in which to fill in or permit auto-generation of the URI. So, if you have two languages for the "same" news_id, then there will need to be two uris provided/two database entries. Now, I don't exactly get/understand how/why one is redirected away from the current domain name and further what would be involved to ensure that the receiving domain name is able to be in sync, but whatever is used to accomplish that must also take into account what is being entered from this site to get to the other site.

As to "if the ID is changed" I am not sure what you mean. Do you mean if one types in a different news_id, or do you mean that if the article is moved from one news_id to another. If the article is moved, I would say that is not a good process, regarding trying to use a different news_id to see different news, well that's back to the above about assignment of one datarow for each unique condition/object.

So as to the language_id that should be used, that can be found in the admin->localization->languages area associated with each language that is installed.
    ZC Installation/Maintenance Support <- Site
    Contribution for contributions welcome...