Quote Originally Posted by lankeeyankee View Post
After much more trial and error, I have gotten the internal-linked ezpages to show the correct page when manually entered in the browser address bar and the breadcrumbs are also correct. But the ezpage header and footer links are still pointing to the dynamic URL instead of the rewritten one. What I noticed in the DB was it was entering page for the main page of the internal-linked ezpages. Having page in that column was only working for regular ezpages and they are displaying the rewritten link properly and going to the correct page. When I manually added them to the DB and used contact_us, about_us, etc in the main page it is working if I manually enter the URL in the address bar.

So now I just need to figure out why the links in the ezpage header and footer are showing the dynamic URL instead of the rewritten one. Any suggestions about where to look would be highly appreciated!
Might I suggest reading the instructions related to internal links? This is a specific issues that as memory serves specifically does not rewrite on display of the uri on hover, but on click should direct and land at the uri that is either rewritten or "normal" as the case may be. Now, what I have done in times past if I remember correctly is to establish a rewritten uri for a given page then as the internal link I have used that rewritten uri to get there. Ie. The hover upon uri matches the final uri with regards to the rewritten state. That is at least how I recall setting it up way back when.

I know DivaVocals had posted something further about internal links as well not "all" that long ago. (long enough, but not like years..)