Page 242 of 245 FirstFirst ... 142192232240241242243244 ... LastLast
Results 2,411 to 2,420 of 2445
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Ceon URI Mapping v4.x

I am getting a blank page when creating/editing any category or product. debug gives me
    --> PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant FILENAME_PRODUCT_MUSIC_INFO - assumed 'FILENAME_PRODUCT_MUSIC_INFO' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in pathtomystore.com/includes/extra_datafiles/ceon_uri_mapping_product_pages.php on line 26.

I am using php 7.2. Is this the source of my problem?

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by pixelpadre View Post
    I am getting a blank page when creating/editing any category or product. debug gives me
    --> PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant FILENAME_PRODUCT_MUSIC_INFO - assumed 'FILENAME_PRODUCT_MUSIC_INFO' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in pathtomystore.com/includes/extra_datafiles/ceon_uri_mapping_product_pages.php on line 26.

I am using php 7.2. Is this the source of my problem?
    PHP 7.2 is more strict than its predecessors. This define doesn't show in a plain 1.5.6c install but, a search with Developers Tool Kit looking for a define statement of the constant should find the bad define. Even if it is defined as null (two single quotes 'nothing in between') should keep 7.2 from complaining.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by dbltoe View Post
    PHP 7.2 is more strict than its predecessors. This define doesn't show in a plain 1.5.6c install but, a search with Developers Tool Kit looking for a define statement of the constant should find the bad define. Even if it is defined as null (two single quotes 'nothing in between') should keep 7.2 from complaining.
    Ceon has always been a headache. I see that there is a new thread for v5. Maybe thats what I need to do.

Plugin Contributions

I have created a folder in public_html of an existing live website as a test folder for upgrading to ZC 1.5.6C via the rebuild method , has clean v1.5.6c loaded - when I try to access this folder (to install ZC) I get taken to the website 'page not found' page. I tried this on another website and the same thing happened. I have contacted my host and they say it is the way the internal redirecting is set up.

What is it in CEON that is causing this and how can it be sorted out please.

cheers,
    Mike

Plugin Contributions

here is my .htaccess file if of some assistance to the above inquiry

Code:
    #Force SSL
    RewriteEngine On
    RewriteCond %{HTTPS} off
    RewriteRule ^(.*)$ https://%{HTTP_HOST}%{REQUEST_URI} [L,R=301]

RewriteCond %{HTTP_HOST} !^www.dazzlerscliponearrings.com.au$ [NC]
    RewriteRule ^(.*)$ https://www.dazzlerscliponearrings.com.au/$1 [L,R=301]

###############################################################################
    # Add custom headers and options

# Notes:
    #
    # Examples: Adding IE compatibility / edge flags, language and encoding flags,
    # php or suphp directives, configure other Apache modules such as page_speed,
    # and enable or disable Apache httpd options.
    #
    # Do NOT configure anything directly relating to physical or virtual resources
    # in this section. These should be addressed later on in this file.
    #Options -Indexes

# Enable mod_rewrite processing using the rules in this .htaccess file
    # Notes:
    #
    # <IfModule> should be avoided at all costs. If mod_rewrite is not available
    # it is almost always better to return HTTP 500 status. This way we see there
    # is an issue as soon as the .htaccess file is uploaded.
    #
    # For mod_rewrite to work, the Apache server option to allow symbolic links to
    # be followed must be enabled. Most providers supporting mod_rewrite will
    # already have it enabled for you, but if your rewrite rules are not working
    # you can un-comment the first directive below to manually enable the option.
    #
    # Don't forget, mod_rewrite directives are processed in order until a matching
    # RewriteRule with the [L] flag is encountered. So the more specific a rule is
    # the closer it should appear to the top of this file.
    #Options +FollowSymLinks
    RewriteEngine on

# Tell mod_rewrite where this file is relative to the server document_root
    # Notes:
    #
    # This directive should only be enabled if this .htaccess file is not placed
    # in the document_root (usually public_html, www, or web) of the (sub)domain.
    #
    # An easy way to determine the location relative to the server document_root is
    # to look at the URL used to access a file in this folder. For example if you
    # access a "page" in the same folder as this file by typing in the URL
    # "www.mydomain.com/myfolder/index.html" then "myfolder" will be the location
    # of this file relative to the server document_root.
    #
    # Another quick and easy way to determine the correct setting for this is to
    # look at the defined value for DIR_WS_CATALOG and DIR_WS_HTTPS_CATALOG in
    # Zen Cart's configure.php files. All three values should match.
    #
    # Don't forget the leading and trailing /. This directive requires both!
    #RewriteBase /shop/

# Redirect if request was for index.php (no query)
    # Notes:
    #
    # This is only required if the site generates references to index.php with no
    # parameters. This rule will force a 301 redirect to the site root when a
    # request is made for "/index.php" with no query terms (?key=value).
    #RewriteCond %{QUERY_STRING} ^$
    #RewriteRule ^index\.php$ / [R=301,L]

# Add any custom 301 redirects
    # Notes:
    #
    # In general these should be few and far between. If you use a RewriteRule
    # be sure to add the L flag to let Apache mod_rewrite know to stop processing
    # and skip any RewriteRules defined later in the .htaccess file.

# Redirect if request was for index.php (with or without query)
    # Notes:
    #
    # This is a performance optimization. If the request is for index.php simply
    # pass the request on and do not process any other mod_rewrite directives in
    # this file.
    #
    # Basically this avoids the overhead of checking if index.php is a real file
    # or directory (used in subsequent mod_rewrite rules) before sending the
    # request to index.php.
    RewriteCond %{REQUEST_URI} !^/[0-9]+\..+\.cpaneldcv$
    RewriteCond %{REQUEST_URI} !^/[A-F0-9]{32}\.txt(?:\ Comodo\ DCV)?$
    RewriteRule ^index\.php$ - [L]

# Add any other directives relating to the handling of physical files
    # Notes:
    #
    # If processing makes it this far, the request was for a real file or folder.
    # Example: Adding further processing related to browser caching or security.

<IfModule mod_security.c>
        SecFilterScanPOST Off
    </IfModule>

##############################################################################
    ## BEGIN CEON URI MAPPING REWRITE RULE

RewriteEngine On

# Don't rewrite any URIs ending with a file extension (ending with .[xxxxx])
    # Don't rewrite any URIs for some, popular specific file format extensions,
    #   which are not covered by main file extension condition above
    # Don't rewrite any URIs for some specific file format extensions,
    #   which are not covered by main file extension condition above
    #   Uncomment the following line to apply this condition! (Remove the # at the start of the next line)
    #RewriteCond %{REQUEST_URI} !\.(3gp|3g2|h261|h263|mj2|mjp2|mp4v|mpg4|m1v|m2v|m4u|f4v|m4v|3dml)$ [NC]
    # Don't rewrite admin directory
    # Don't rewrite editors directory
    # Don't rewrite bmz_cache directory
    # Don't rewrite .well-known directory
    # Don't rewrite teststore directory
    # Don't rewrite cgi-bin directory
    # Don't rewrite zc_install_done directory
    # Don't rewrite .htpasswds directory
    # Don't rewrite blog directory
    # Don't rewrite logs directory
    # Don't rewrite sitemap directory
    # Don't rewrite temp directory
    # Handle all other URIs using Zen Cart (its index.php)
    RewriteCond %{REQUEST_URI} !\.[a-zA-Z]{2,5}$ [OR] 
    RewriteCond %{REQUEST_URI} \.(html)$ [NC]
    RewriteCond %{REQUEST_URI} !\.(mp3|mp4|h264)$ [NC]
    RewriteCond %{REQUEST_URI} !^/dazzlers [NC]
    RewriteCond %{REQUEST_URI} !^/editors/ [NC]
    RewriteCond %{REQUEST_URI} !^/bmz_cache/ [NC]
    RewriteCond %{REQUEST_URI} !^/\.well\-known/ [NC]
    RewriteCond %{REQUEST_URI} !^/teststore/ [NC]
    RewriteCond %{REQUEST_URI} !^/cgi\-bin/ [NC]
    RewriteCond %{REQUEST_URI} !^/zc_install_done/ [NC]
    RewriteCond %{REQUEST_URI} !^/\.htpasswds/ [NC]
    RewriteCond %{REQUEST_URI} !^/blog/ [NC]
    RewriteCond %{REQUEST_URI} !^/logs/ [NC]
    RewriteCond %{REQUEST_URI} !^/sitemap/ [NC]
    RewriteCond %{REQUEST_URI} !^/temp/ [NC]
    RewriteRule .* index.php [QSA,L]

## END CEON URI MAPPING REWRITE RULE

# Add any other directives relating to the handling of physical files
    # Notes:
    #
    # If processing makes it this far, the request was for a real file or folder.
    # Example: Adding further processing related to browser caching or security.

##################
    ## Optional caching improvements
    ## Requires mod_header and mod_deflate to be enabled within Apache
    ##################
    <filesMatch ".(ico|pdf|flv|jpg|jpeg|png|gif|webp|js|css|swf)$">
    Header set Cache-Control "max-age=2592000, public"
    </filesMatch>
    <IfModule mod_deflate.c>
      <FilesMatch "(?i)\.(js|css)$">
        SetOutputFilter DEFLATE
      </FilesMatch>
    </IfModule>

##################
    ## Optional improvements
    ## Requires mod_expires to be enabled within Apache
    ##################
    ## EXPIRES HEADER CACHING ##
     <IfModule mod_expires.c>
     ExpiresActive On
     ExpiresByType image/jpg "access 1 year"
     ExpiresByType image/jpeg "access 1 year"
     ExpiresByType image/gif "access 1 year"
     ExpiresByType image/png "access 1 year"
     ExpiresByType text/css "access 1 month"
     ExpiresByType application/pdf "access 1 month"
     ExpiresByType application/javascript "access 1 month"
     ExpiresByType application/x-javascript "access 1 month"
     ExpiresByType application/x-shockwave-flash "access 1 month"
     ExpiresByType image/x-icon "access 1 year"
     ExpiresDefault "access 7 days"
     </IfModule>
     ## EXPIRES HEADER CACHING
    RewriteCond %{HTTP_HOST} ^dazzlerscliponearrings\.com\.au$ [OR]
    RewriteCond %{HTTP_HOST} ^www\.dazzlerscliponearrings\.com\.au$
    RewriteRule ^dazzlers\-clip\-on\-earrings\-full\-range$ "https\:\/\/www\.dazzlerscliponearrings\.com\.au\/all\-clip\-on\-earrings\-c\-1" [R=302,L]

# php -- BEGIN cPanel-generated handler, do not edit
    # Set the “ea-php70” package as the default “PHP” programming language.
    <IfModule mime_module>
      AddHandler application/x-httpd-ea-php70 .php .php7 .phtml
    </IfModule>
    # php -- END cPanel-generated handler, do not edit

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by shags38 View Post
    I have created a folder in public_html of an existing live website as a test folder for upgrading to ZC 1.5.6C via the rebuild method , has clean v1.5.6c loaded - when I try to access this folder (to install ZC) I get taken to the website 'page not found' page. I tried this on another website and the same thing happened. I have contacted my host and they say it is the way the internal redirecting is set up.

cheers,
    Mike
    I have managed to access the installer for ZC by adding .php at the end of /zc_install ... also refer to image where after completing the installation process the links to admin and store do not include the suffixes (/login.php and /index.php respectively) so they also resolve to page not found. It is terribly frustrating.

Is there an issue with CEON and configuration and/or .htaccess that does not allow these pages to resolve?

cheers,
    Mike

Plugin Contributions

oooops .... forgot to attach the image

Attachment 18711

Plugin Contributions

the ceon module has never liked other domains in subfolders. As you have to traverse the main domains folder (public_html) the .htaccess for the main domain get processed and then it tries to handle the url with the main domain instead of ignoring and sending you to the correct folder. So go into the .htaccess file and look for the section with a bunch of the following
    Code:
    # Don't rewrite "SOME_DIRECTORY_NAME" directory
    RewriteCond %{REQUEST_URI} !^/some_folder_name/ [NC]
    dplicate one of them and change the folder name to match the new folder name your having issues with, that should keep the site above that folder from interferring.
    Mike
    GeekHost - Zen Cart Certified & PCI Compliant Hosting
    The Zen Cart Forum...Better than a monitor covered with post-it notes!

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by shags38 View Post

cheers,
    Mike
    Quote Originally Posted by barco57 View Post
    the ceon module has never liked other domains in subfolders. As you have to traverse the main domains folder (public_html) the .htaccess for the main domain get processed and then it tries to handle the url with the main domain instead of ignoring and sending you to the correct folder. So go into the .htaccess file and look for the section with a bunch of the following
    Code:
    # Don't rewrite "SOME_DIRECTORY_NAME" directory
    RewriteCond %{REQUEST_URI} !^/some_folder_name/ [NC]
    dplicate one of them and change the folder name to match the new folder name your having issues with, that should keep the site above that folder from interferring.
    Anything that results in the RewriteRule within the htaccess to be executed will be processed by the referenced rule. While barco57 points at an issue with different domains, it is possible for various domains to be handled in a single htaccess, but it requires some manipulation.

To answer the question of what is "in" Ceon URI that causes this? Actually it is in nothing within the software, but as barco57 it's in the htaccess. For example, if you were now to go into your existing operational site and go to the installation check area, the generated htaccess file (which may still require some editing) would be different than your existing. The difference expected to be the addition of the new directory(ies) that are not listed currently.

Basically if the Web address path is not excluded from that listing, then the database will be searched for the information in the address and processed by the referenced store. There are other rewrite rule methods that can be used to inspect the server files and if the request is back to an existing file (whatever it may be or contain) then the site's code is ignored.
    ZC Installation/Maintenance Support <- Site
    Contribution for contributions welcome...

Plugin Contributions

Yeah what he said...
    Mike
    GeekHost - Zen Cart Certified & PCI Compliant Hosting
    The Zen Cart Forum...Better than a monitor covered with post-it notes!