Page 224 of 245 FirstFirst ... 124174214222223224225226234 ... LastLast
Results 2,231 to 2,240 of 2445
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Ceon URI Mapping v4.x

Hi,

I have a fresh install of 1.5.5f and PHP7. I have a database that was working fine with 1.5.1, and currently I can get everything to jive, accept when I go to Catalog, then Category/Products, select a product, it shows the top of the page down to the populated Product Name field, but fails to finish displaying the rest of the page, showing "TEXT_PRODUCTS_MERKMALE" and that's it.

Has anyone seen this before? It must be in one of the ceon pages but I can't find it. All other pages in /admin, plus the actual site are groovy, it's just page product.php so far.

Thanks,

Eric

Plugin Contributions

Exactly which php7?
    TEXT_PRODUCTS_MERKMALE is not a CEON constant. If the page is dying when it can't find that, that is a pointer to the location of the problem or at least where it first goes pear-shaped.
    Steve
    github.com/torvista: Spanish Language Pack, Google reCaptcha, Structured Data, Multiple Copy-Move-Delete, Image Checker, BackupMySQL Admin/Auto...

Plugin Contributions

Check your log files to see what's going on.

Zen Cart and it's community are the best!!

Plugin Contributions

MERKMALE as Torvista states is definitely not Ceon URI related, I just searched the module fileset, nada.

Plugin Contributions

Thanks guys. This is driving me nuts. Everything else works, with the exception of the product page under admin. It gets down to "Products Name:", displays it in the field to the right, and after that it's a dead page.

When my older mac would attempt to load the product, it would pause at this point of the page render to think about the balance of the page.

Do we know what pages get injected into products.php? BTW TEXT_PRODUCTS_MERKMALE is a value in /includes/languages/english/product.php.

Plugin Contributions

A screenshot may help, and surely there are debug logs to go with this?
    Steve
    github.com/torvista: Spanish Language Pack, Google reCaptcha, Structured Data, Multiple Copy-Move-Delete, Image Checker, BackupMySQL Admin/Auto...

Plugin Contributions

Also, list your other modules, TEXT_PRODUCTS_MERKMALE is not part of the default code. And the logs will tell you what is throwing an error. I do not believe the issue is related to this module and once you have looked at the log file you might be able to identify what add-on code has created the break.

Zen Cart and it's community are the best!!

Plugin Contributions

I too am having a problem with this. When editing an existing product or entering a new product the page doesn't load fully and reads "TEXT_PRODUCTS_MERKMALE"

"MERKMALE" is located in ADMIN/includes/modules/product/collect_info.php

If I replace the supplied ceon uri mapping collect_info.php with the original collect_info.php the page loads fine again.

This is what is recorded in the error log:
    PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function zen_get_products_merkmale() in C:\xampp\htdocs\zencart155f\ADMIN\includes\modules\product\collect_info.php:329
    Stack trace:
    #0 C:\xampp\htdocs\zencart155f\ADMIN\product.php(137): require()
    #1 {main} thrown in C:\xampp\htdocs\zencart155f\ADMIN\includes\modules\product\collect_info.php on line 329

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Mystery?? View Post
    I too am having a problem with this. When editing an existing product or entering a new product the page doesn't load fully and reads "TEXT_PRODUCTS_MERKMALE"

"MERKMALE" is located in ADMIN/includes/modules/product/collect_info.php

If I replace the supplied ceon uri mapping collect_info.php with the original collect_info.php the page loads fine again.

This is what is recorded in the error log:
    That is an indication that a function is missing from the load sequence in the admin and as previously stated is not directly a Ceon URI Mapping issue. It is something that presents itself while trying to access the admin product page.
    ZC Installation/Maintenance Support <- Site
    Contribution for contributions welcome...

Plugin Contributions

There is a leftover of unsuitable code in YOURADMIN/includes/modules/product/collect_info.php
    This version was previously written for the German Zen Cart version and I forgot to remove this:

around line 324

Code:
    <?php
        for ($i=0, $n=sizeof($languages); $i<$n; $i++) {
    ?>
              <tr>
                <td class="main"><?php if ($i == 0) echo TEXT_PRODUCTS_MERKMALE; ?></td>
                <td class="main"><?php echo zen_image(DIR_WS_CATALOG_LANGUAGES . $languages[$i]['directory'] . '/images/' . $languages[$i]['image'], $languages[$i]['name']) . '&nbsp;' . zen_draw_input_field('products_merkmale[' . $languages[$i]['id'] . ']', (isset($products_merkmale[$languages[$i]['id']]) ? htmlspecialchars(stripslashes($products_merkmale[$languages[$i]['id']]), ENT_COMPAT, CHARSET, TRUE) : htmlspecialchars(zen_get_products_merkmale($pInfo->products_id, $languages[$i]['id']), ENT_COMPAT, CHARSET, TRUE)), zen_set_field_length(TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION, 'products_merkmale')); ?></td>
              </tr>
    <?php
        }
    ?>
    Remove this code and everything will be fine. Sorry for the inconvenience, just submitted a new version with this change to the download section.
    The corrected file is attached as well.
    Attached Files Attached Files