Page 123 of 245 FirstFirst ... 2373113121122123124125133173223 ... LastLast
Results 1,221 to 1,230 of 2445
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Ceon URI Mapping v4.x

Quote Originally Posted by amandavz View Post
    Well...I uploaded the following files:

Files Folder - Admin (Renamed) & Includes
    did you upload from "files-additional_file_for_1.3"/admin/includes/boxes/extra_boxes/ceon_uri_mapping_modules_dhtml.php ????

Plugin Contributions

I'm having some issues installing it.

I renamed the admin file to what my admin file was named and copied the files into there. Then installed the 'includes' folder into the main shop directory as stated.

However when I get to step 5 it states: Simply go to Modules > URI Mapping Config in the Admin and the database tables and configuration will be automatically created.

In my admin, under modules - URI Mapping Config isn't there, it's just the basic 3 options, nothing more.

site is at www.sunnysihota.com/zen

Any ideas?

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by crexis View Post
    I'm having some issues installing it.

I renamed the admin file to what my admin file was named and copied the files into there. Then installed the 'includes' folder into the main shop directory as stated.

However when I get to step 5 it states: Simply go to Modules > URI Mapping Config in the Admin and the database tables and configuration will be automatically created.

In my admin, under modules - URI Mapping Config isn't there, it's just the basic 3 options, nothing more.

site is at www.sunnysihota.com/zen

Any ideas?
    which version of ZC are you running?

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by picandnix View Post
    did you upload from "files-additional_file_for_1.3"/admin/includes/boxes/extra_boxes/ceon_uri_mapping_modules_dhtml.php ????
    No...I wasn't sure if I suppose to as it states the additional files are for 1.3.x. Do I need to install on my 1.3.9h? This may be the problem. LOL. Thanks for the reply.

Plugin Contributions

So I tried that and got the following:

8:44:12 AM: can't open file 'C:\Users\Vande Zande\Documents\AllClipART\AllClipART Site - 2012\Zen Cart Template Files\Pure Green Free Template\CEON URI Mapping\ceon_uri_mapping_4.4.1_for_zc\files\additional_file_for_1.3.x\acashop\in cludes\boxes\extra_boxes\ceon_uri_mapping_modules_dhtml.php' (error 3: the system cannot find the path specified.)

Not sure what's going on or what to do now.

Plugin Contributions

No...I wasn't sure if I suppose to as it states the additional files are for 1.3.x. Do I need to install on my 1.3.9h? This may be the problem. LOL. Thanks for the reply.
    did that do it? 1.3.x = 1.3.whichever version

Plugin Contributions

8:44:12 AM: can't open file 'C:\Users\Vande Zande\Documents\AllClipART\AllClipART Site - 2012\Zen Cart Template Files\Pure Green Free Template\CEON URI Mapping\ceon_uri_mapping_4.4.1_for_zc\files\additional_file_for_1.3.x\acashop\in cludes\boxes\extra_boxes\ceon_uri_mapping_modules_dhtml.php' (error 3: the system cannot find the path specified.)

are you 1000% positive that you've installed all files in the *correct* folder structure? Perhaps go through every folder from the zip and ensure you have uploaded every file in the correct live folder. This mod is very well written and extremely user friendly to install, I can only think you're missing something obvious as maybe you can't see the wood for the trees.

Plugin Contributions

I got it...for some reason it was not uploading through FileZilla, so I went to my cPanel and manually uploaded each file and I now get the link in my Admin > Modules. Will follow through with the rest of instructions and report any other problems accordingly. Thanks so much for everyone's help!!! Have a great Sunday!!! :)

Plugin Contributions

where are you installing this mod/your site, is it on a localhost development on your computer rather than a live server?

Plugin Contributions

Hi picandnix...

Please see my last post above yours. Thanks for all your help.