Page 206 of 245 FirstFirst ... 106156196204205206207208216 ... LastLast
Results 2,051 to 2,060 of 2445
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Ceon URI Mapping v4.x

I'm still hoping some one can help me with an answer on URI mapping for genres. I've posted this question once with no results. I've setup all of my inventory and categories with no problems but the genres do not have this option. Go into a category, save it, and CEON shows that the re-write has been completed but you can't do this with genres. As of today, my website is showing this designation for the jazz genre.

http://cheapsongbooks.com/index.php?...sic_genre_id=2

I'd like to change it to something like: http://cheapsongbooks.com..genre=jazz or something that might help get rankings using genre & jazz in the link. Is this possible ?

I have 10 genres and am willing to change them manually if necessary.. I'm not a programmer but I'm willing to give it shot.... thx

Plugin Contributions

I just had a quick look at your site and would like to suggest that after choosing an instrument, a genre selection would maintain that instrument selection. I'm pretty sure there's a module that does this kind of thing, and might at the same time solve your genre SEO question.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by mrcastle View Post
    I'm still hoping some one can help me with an answer on URI mapping for genres. I've posted this question once with no results. I've setup all of my inventory and categories with no problems but the genres do not have this option. Go into a category, save it, and CEON shows that the re-write has been completed but you can't do this with genres. As of today, my website is showing this designation for the jazz genre.

I'd like to change it to something like: http://cheapsongbooks.com..genre=jazz or something that might help get rankings using genre & jazz in the link. Is this possible ?

I have 10 genres and am willing to change them manually if necessary.. I'm not a programmer but I'm willing to give it shot.... thx
    So for your example from earlier:
    In the tools->install sql patches, apply the following:
    Code:
    INSERT INTO `ceon_uri_mappings` 
    (`uri` ,`language_id` ,`current_uri` ,`main_page` ,`query_string_parameters` ,`associated_db_id` ,`alternate_uri` ,`date_added`) 
    VALUES 
    ( '/jazz','1','1','index','typefilter=music_genre&music_genre_id=2',NULL ,NULL , NOW() );
    Where the first '1' represents the language number for the language to which this is applied (typically English but this needs to be reviewed/verified by looking at your localities/languages section).
    ZC Installation/Maintenance Support <- Site
    Contribution for contributions welcome...

Plugin Contributions

Ok thanks but what about the second 1 ? I just want to make sure it doesn't refer to type... all of my inventory is type 2. Thx

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by mrcastle View Post
    Ok thanks but what about the second 1 ? I just want to make sure it doesn't refer to type... all of my inventory is type 2. Thx
    Did the vertical alignment of the information not make sense?

notice how `uri` has '/jazz' below it?
    `language_id` and '1'...

Pretty much all of this is covered in the documentation explaining what piece of information should go into which field and the potential concerns of using anything more than a single parameter in the query_string_parameters field.

Plugin Contributions

Ok, that's a little embarrassing but I get it now. Thanks. On another subject: after you helped me figure out my easypopulate issue, I started looking around to see how I could convert my uri's without having to edit each one separately. I found a post showing the module you have created and looks like the perfect solution. I'll plan to get it this weekend.... I was going to private post you on this but I thought it might be a good idea to let other zc users know it's available.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by torvista View Post
    Bugfix
    When all site is SSL using these settings on config.php:
    define('HTTP_SERVER', 'https://YOURSITE...
    and
    define('ENABLE_SSL', 'false'); yes, that DOES says false as per
    https://www.zen-cart.com/showthread....91#post1311391

customer is unable to log in with Chrome (but Firefox yes). An issue with cookie setting/handling.

Merged changes in html_output.php ZC155 to make the relevant section identical (including formatting, for future comparisons).

Available in Github.
    https://github.com/torvista/CEON-URI-Mapping
    Hi Torvista

Currently having the same issue Chrome not liking the cookies and won't let us login - I have looked at the github but the htnl_output.php file is exactly the same as I already am using - could you highlight what you changed to resolve this issue - or is it still a bug? ie not resolved?

Thank you
    Sarah

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by SarahL View Post
    Hi Torvista

Currently having the same issue Chrome not liking the cookies and won't let us login - I have looked at the github but the htnl_output.php file is exactly the same as I already am using - could you highlight what you changed to resolve this issue - or is it still a bug? ie not resolved?

Thank you
    Sarah
    If the login issue with chrome is related to the admin side, then please see: https://www.zen-cart.com/showthread....43#post1320243

It affects all ZC versions 1.5.0 and above but was corrected in 1.5.5.b.

Plugin Contributions

Currently having the same issue Chrome not liking the cookies and won't let us login
    I assume you mean you cannot login in the CATALOG side? Any problem on the ADMIN side is unrelated, and is indeed probably as per the previous post.
    The version I have on Github is the same as my live site which is working ok.
    If the problem persists you can post your (obfuscated) site address here for review.
    Steve
    github.com/torvista: Spanish Language Pack, Google reCaptcha, Structured Data, Multiple Copy-Move-Delete, Image Checker, BackupMySQL Admin/Auto...

Plugin Contributions

It appears I have found a bug in the current fileset, relating to the creating of urls from the admin side.
    I find that very hard to believe but since Conor is not here to enlighten me, I'll describe in detail so someone else can corroborate it.

Catalog Side

On a page, links to other pages are created using the Catalog function zen_href_link

This builds the link in two chunks:

a) The server bit that is the same per site, eg: www.mysite.com/myshop/
    I'll call this the link stub to simplify things.

b) The page bit: index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=2_1273&products_id=819

The CEON URI code is inserted between a) and b) and when enabled, makes a nice friendly url like this:

manufacturers/rg-racing/general-accessories/rg-dhb0001bk-deluxe-helmet-bag

And it returns the two bits concatenated to make the link:

www.mysite.com/myshop/manufacturers/rg-racing/general-accessories/rg-dhb0001bk-deluxe-helmet-bag

All well and good.

Admin Side

URI mapping is used on the admin side to generate friendly urls such as emails sent to customers such as Back in Stock notifications, or Abandoned Shopping Cart reminders, Order Status updates, Sitemapxml.

In this case the Admin function zen_catalog_href_link is used.

In the CEON fileset, I find two things that stop this from building the link correctly.

1) the CEON code is inserted BEFORE the a) above, so only the page link is returned from the function:
    manufacturers/rg-racing/general-accessories/rg-dhb0001bk-deluxe-helmet-bag

2) The CEON method/function call is this:

buildHREFLink(NULL, $page, $parameters, $connection, false))

The first parameter is the link stub that has to be prefixed to the friendly url.
    As it is set to null it still will not work. It should be "$link".

Once these two changes are made, the email links are generated correctly.

So, for those who want to test, the complete Admin function zen_catalog_href_link as I currently have it is

PHP Code:
    function zen_catalog_href_link($page ''$parameters ''$connection 'NONSSL') {
      global 
    $zco_notifier;

$link null;

$zco_notifier->notify('NOTIFY_SEFU_INTERCEPT_ADMCATHREF', array(), $link$page$parameters$connection);
      if(
    $link !== null) return $link;

if (
    $connection == 'NONSSL') {

$link HTTP_CATALOG_SERVER DIR_WS_CATALOG;
      } elseif (
    $connection == 'SSL') {
        if (
    ENABLE_SSL_CATALOG == 'true') {

$link HTTPS_CATALOG_SERVER DIR_WS_HTTPS_CATALOG;
        } else {

$link HTTP_CATALOG_SERVER DIR_WS_CATALOG;
        }
      } else {
        die(
    '</td></tr></table></td></tr></table><br><br><font color="#ff0000"><b>Error!</b></font><br><br><b>Unable to determine connection method on a link!<br><br>Known methods: NONSSL SSL<br><br>Function used:<br><br>zen_href_link(\'' $page '\', \'' $parameters '\', \'' $connection '\')</b>');
      }

// BEGIN CEON URI MAPPING 1 of 1 - placed AFTER the web server address is built as per the catalog side but NOT as per the file in the CEON URI installation pack!! This issue is highlighted by BISN that uses this function.

if (defined('CEON_URI_MAPPING_ENABLED') && CEON_URI_MAPPING_ENABLED == 1) {
            if (!isset(
    $ceon_uri_mapping_href_link_builder)) {
                static 
    $ceon_uri_mapping_href_link_builder;

require_once(
    DIR_FS_CATALOG DIR_WS_CLASSES 'class.CeonURIMappingHREFLinkBuilder.php');

$ceon_uri_mapping_href_link_builder = new CeonURIMappingHREFLinkBuilder();
            }

if (
    $ceon_uri_mapping_href_link_builder->buildHREFLink($link$page$parameters$connectionfalse)) {//steve changed first parameter from null to link or it loses the base server address

return $ceon_uri_mapping_href_link_builder->getHREFLink();
            }
        }

// END CEON URI MAPPING 1 of 1

if ($parameters == '') {

$link .= 'index.php?main_page='$page;
      } else {

$link .= 'index.php?main_page='$page "&" zen_output_string($parameters);
      }

while ( (
    substr($link, -1) == '&') || (substr($link, -1) == '?') ) $link substr($link0, -1);

return 
    $link;

But then again, I might be missing something...!!
    Steve
    github.com/torvista: Spanish Language Pack, Google reCaptcha, Structured Data, Multiple Copy-Move-Delete, Image Checker, BackupMySQL Admin/Auto...