Page 227 of 245 FirstFirst ... 127177217225226227228229237 ... LastLast
Results 2,261 to 2,270 of 2445
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Ceon URI Mapping v4.x

Quote Originally Posted by mc12345678 View Post
    If you have accessed phpmyadmin, on the left side have selected not only the database associated with this site, but also the table (DB_PREFIX)ceon_uri_mappings and then on the right side selected the button/option along the top to run a sql query and entered into the query (let's assume the prefix is 'fun'):
    Code:
    SELECT uri FROM funceon_uri_mappings WHERE uri LIKE '%flowers%';
    and then executed the query.
    Hi mc, cannot thank you enough for your help and patience, our problem is resolved! Followed your last instructions - of note, upon arriving at the SQL query window, a select command was already there and formatted, so I simply customized it to fit what we were looking for. The query produced multiple results, we deleted possible conflicting values, which finally released the category name we originally wanted to use.

May I just say, having the chance to look around the Ceon uri mapping structure at its core, I have a greater appreciation for the function of this program. Hope you'll enjoy a few cups of coffee on us and truly many thanks!
    Last edited by luckystu; 16 Aug 2018 at 02:18 AM.

Plugin Contributions

red flag Re: Ceon URI Mapping v4.x

I've installed the latest version of CEON SEO URL's and when I go to the installation check page through the admin it goes to a blank white page. I am running Zen Cart 1.5.5f

Also my domain name is not live, its under the server IP temp url

Any ideas?
    Nick Smith - Venture Design and Print
    https://venturedesignandprint.co.uk

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Nick1973 View Post
    I've installed the latest version of CEON SEO URL's and when I go to the installation check page through the admin it goes to a blank white page. I am running Zen Cart 1.5.5f

Also my domain name is not live, its under the server IP temp url

Any ideas?
    What php version is being used?
    What mydebug log information is available? (please obscure the admin directory name if/when posting here, and press the # button in the toolbar to capture the content in [CODE][/CODE] tags.
    ZC Installation/Maintenance Support <- Site
    Contribution for contributions welcome...

Plugin Contributions

PHP 5.6. I'm aware that Zen Cart is supposed to now wok up to 7.1 but when I tried upgrading PHP it broke the site and the homepage wouldn't load. All I got was a 404 error. So I downgraded it back to 5.6

This is the error in the debug files.

Code:
    PHP Parse error:  syntax error, unexpected '?' in /home/MYWEBSITEDIRECTORY/public_html/MYADMIN/includes/classes/class.CeonURIMappingInstallationCheck.php on line 2173

Plugin Contributions

Just following up on my post above. I've just noticed that it appears that the homepage not loading and producing a 404 appears to be when SEO URL's is installed and nothing to do with PHP 5.6 or 7.1

This is what I found in the debug files. I have three duplicate sites with exactly the same template set, the only difference is that CEON SEO URL's is not installed and they are the same colour with different content.

Code:
    [04-Sep-2018 16:53:54 UTC] Request URI: /~MYWEBSITEDIRECTORY/, IP address: 00.00.00.000
    #1  preg_match() called at [/home/MYWEBSITEDIRECTORY/public_html/includes/functions/functions_general.php:1031]
    #2  zen_back_link() called at [/home/MYWEBSITEDIRECTORY/public_html/includes/templates/template_default/templates/tpl_page_not_found_default.php:54]
    #3  require(/home/MYWEBSITEDIRECTORY/public_html/includes/templates/template_default/templates/tpl_page_not_found_default.php) called at [/home/MYWEBSITEDIRECTORY/public_html/includes/templates/venturezen/common/tpl_main_page.php:179]
    #4  require(/home/MYWEBSITEDIRECTORY/public_html/includes/templates/venturezen/common/tpl_main_page.php) called at [/home/vgd/public_html/index.php:97]

[04-Sep-2018 16:53:54 UTC] PHP Warning:  preg_match(): Unknown modifier 'v' in /home/MYWEBSITEDIRECTORY/public_html/includes/functions/functions_general.php on line 1031

Plugin Contributions

what's on /includes/functions/functions_general.php on line 1031?

Zen Cart and it's community are the best!!

Plugin Contributions

I have a couple of issues.

1) When I edit a product and/or add a product I got half of the page.

2) All my links didn't change even the module is in Enable.

Plugin Contributions

Ok, I am getting this error:

Code:
    [04-Sep-2018 17:27:34 America/Chicago] PHP Fatal error:  Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function zen_get_products_merkmale() in /home1/xxxxxx/public_html/galaxyhomedecor.com/manager/includes/modules/product/collect_info.php:329
    Stack trace:
    #0 /home1/xxxxxx/public_html/galaxyhomedecor.com/manager/product.php(137): require()
    #1 {main}
      thrown in /home1/xxxxxx/public_html/galaxyhomedecor.com/manager/includes/modules/product/collect_info.php on line 329

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by wmorris View Post
    Ok, I am getting this error:

Code:
    [04-Sep-2018 17:27:34 America/Chicago] PHP Fatal error:  Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function zen_get_products_merkmale() in /home1/xxxxxx/public_html/galaxyhomedecor.com/manager/includes/modules/product/collect_info.php:329
    Stack trace:
    #0 /home1/xxxxxx/public_html/galaxyhomedecor.com/manager/product.php(137): require()
    #1 {main}
      thrown in /home1/xxxxxx/public_html/galaxyhomedecor.com/manager/includes/modules/product/collect_info.php on line 329
    Now I got it working, but now when I mouse over my subcategories on the main store I don't see my products. I get Error: 404 Page Not Found.

Plugin Contributions

red flag Re: Ceon URI Mapping v4.x

Quote Originally Posted by lankeeyankee View Post
    what's on /includes/functions/functions_general.php on line 1031?
    1031 to 1038

Code:
    if (isset($_SERVER['HTTP_REFERER']) && preg_match("~^".HTTP_SERVER."~i", $_SERVER['HTTP_REFERER']) ) {
          //if (isset($_SERVER['HTTP_REFERER']) && strstr($_SERVER['HTTP_REFERER'], str_replace(array('http://', 'https://'), '', HTTP_SERVER) ) ) {
            $link= $_SERVER['HTTP_REFERER'];
          } else {
            $link = zen_href_link(FILENAME_DEFAULT);
          }
          $_SESSION['navigation'] = new navigationHistory;
        }