Page 238 of 245 FirstFirst ... 138188228236237238239240 ... LastLast
Results 2,371 to 2,380 of 2445
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Ceon URI Mapping v4.x

Well, I guess I'll be stuck with zc155f for a while
    IMHO that is the most sensible option while the early adopters are still bug-squashing 156.

Meanwhile you could ask CEON to post here what they are up to and what they plan to do with the Mappings Manager...
    Steve
    github.com/torvista: Spanish Language Pack, Google reCaptcha, Structured Data, Multiple Copy-Move-Delete, Image Checker, BackupMySQL Admin/Auto...

Plugin Contributions

Everybody keeps talking about a "original" team and CEON team and some future update like a messiah.
    A google search for ceon url mapping gets me to zencart and git. Where is that site that sells or whatever this module ?
    “Though the problems of the world are increasingly complex, the solutions remain embarrassingly simple.” ― Bill Mollison

Plugin Contributions

ceon dot net

For people who have been around here a few years, CEON, or to be exact Conor Kerr (who was CEON), produced (in my opinion at least) the highest quality code + documentation this forum has ever seen, by a very long way. Coupled with his endless support, he was a one-off and deserved/deserves a heap of respect and rememberance for his exemplary efforts. It was a huge loss when he passed.
    So the respectful tone for his code is well-justified.

CEON now is his family, intending to keep his work alive.
    Personally I think Zen Cart should pay up and integrate this and Advanced Shipper into the core once and for all to pay respect to the man, keep his memory alive, and because it does the job far better than the core code.
    </rant>
    Steve
    github.com/torvista: Spanish Language Pack, Google reCaptcha, Structured Data, Multiple Copy-Move-Delete, Image Checker, BackupMySQL Admin/Auto...

Hey Guys,

Running URI mappings on v1.5.6a, I also have the mod "FAQ Module" installed to handle all my FAQ's I am wondering if there is a way to get the URI mappings page to handle these links also

I would be fine importing the link definitions directly to the database, But I cannot figure out a way to get the URI module to recognise the new pages which are

faqs_all
    faq_info

With also a different path style "fcPath=5&faqs_id=6" to make it even harder I assume. Has anyone else had luck with something like this?

Thanks!

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by DannyVarley View Post
    Hey Guys,

Running URI mappings on v1.5.6a, I also have the mod "FAQ Module" installed to handle all my FAQ's I am wondering if there is a way to get the URI mappings page to handle these links also

I would be fine importing the link definitions directly to the database, But I cannot figure out a way to get the URI module to recognise the new pages which are

faqs_all
    faq_info

With also a different path style "fcPath=5&faqs_id=6" to make it even harder I assume. Has anyone else had luck with something like this?

Thanks!
    Basically, since the faq module introduces it's own main_page and associated parameters, adding an additional handling class that is interfaced with the faq module would make it possible to control the uris.

The instructions identify what fields need to be populated when it is desired to manually (by sql statement) apply a uri for some other page.
    ZC Installation/Maintenance Support <- Site
    Contribution for contributions welcome...

Again thanks for the quick help! I totally didn't expect it to be as easy as that! I had a look in the instructions and found exactly what I needed to do.

For anyone else wanting the answer in the future, In the docs under configuration > 10. Specifying the current URI Mapping for any other Zen Cart page

This tells you exactly how to do it!

I can't believe I didn't just read all the instructions first

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: 500 error, ZC 1.5.6 and CEON 4.5.5

Quote Originally Posted by mc12345678 View Post
    It does also still override some init_xx files, but that is done by override not by replacement/merge.
    IMO, using an auto_loaders/overrides or init_includes/overrides form of "overriding" is worst than just making a commented change into the core module. Even though you're not making a core-file modification, you are changing the behavior of the site and, essentially, overriding the entire module.

If there's a spot in a core file that needs a notification so that you don't need that /overrides file ... just add a well-commented notification instead. The person who's updating the associated site next will thank you.

Plugin Contributions

What does/did Advanced Shipper do? I do not see it in the plugins?

Plugin Contributions

What does/did Advanced Shipper do? I do not see it in the plugins?
    Since it was a commercial module, it was not allowed to have a support thread. It was/is a comprehensive shipping solution that offered all and more than the core Zen Cart options, in one package. Highly recommended. I got it from day one as ZC could not do what I needed.
    You can get it from ceon.net, and is well worth the cost in my opinion.
    Steve

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by webchills View Post
    I got zero feedback on the Github version which is 95% finished, don't have the time at the moment to work on this.
    Numerous bugs when testing it on ZC v1.5.6a, PHP 7.3.0 and MySQL 5.7.23

I noticed the Categories page wasn't at all 1.5.6a ready, several places where functions had been declared private but needed to be public, and a few other issues which I can't remember off the top of my head