Plugin Contributions

Default Problems with integrating eProcessing Network payment module

Our store website - www.kenrichsounds.com/shop - is running using Zencart v1.3.9h which is totally up to date.

I haven't been able to get my eProcessing Network payment working, either with the Aurthorize.net module or the epnetwork module using TDBE.

I've spoken to eProcessing Network a number of times and have searched the Zen Cart forum for solutions. The eProcessing Network people have been very polite and I've never had to wait on hold but they don't seem to be able to help me further.

The information I've found on threads is quite varied, although there does seem to be a theme that some code needs to be changed in the php of the Authorize.net module, if this is the route you choose to take.

Nothing is working though. I did have it telling me I had an ID error, which led the eProcessing people to tell me I needed to change code, but I couldn't find the code they indicated needed changing, or any other code that other people on Zencart Forum said needed to be changed. I've tried to work with eProcessing Networks own TDBE payment module but now I keep getting a standard "can't load the page - this may be because...etc.." response.

I'm using Chrome browser.

I am a new to Zencart and online stoes and to PHP so it's likely I'm just a twit but if I could get some help that would be appreciated as I'm at my wit's end.

Thanks in advance!

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Problems with integrating eProcessing Network payment module

I've sorted out this issue.

This thread now only exists as proof that I am still a massive novice with code writing.

The code that requires replacing was found, as indicated in previous threads, and everything is processing correctly.

I'm very glad that I got no replies and only have to feel guilty that 29 people wasted their time reading my post.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Problems with integrating eProcessing Network payment module

Could you please post how you resolved this issue? I'm having the same issue with eProcessing module and need some help. - Thanks