Thread: PHP Fatal Error

Plugin Contributions

bug PHP Fatal Error

V1.3.9g
    no upgrade
    no addons installed
    customized: template look, color, width etc.

the problem happened today: I was editing these files that are in the error message but, am not sure what happened?
    I have about 15 or so of the same error in my cache.

[18-Aug-2011 15:35:14] PHP Warning: main(includes/languages/english/header.php) [<a href='function.main'>function.main</a>]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /homepages/7/d163220573/htdocs/sigi/Estore/germany5/includes/languages/english.php on line 654
    [18-Aug-2011 15:35:14] PHP Fatal error: main() [<a href='function.require'>function.require</a>]: Failed opening required 'includes/languages/english/header.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php') in /homepages/7/d163220573/htdocs/sigi/Estore/germany5/includes/languages/english.php on line 654

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: PHP Fatal Error

Quote Originally Posted by rozdesignz View Post
    PHP Warning: main(includes/languages/english/header.php) [<a href='function.main'>function.main</a>]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory
    It's looking for a file that's not present, hence the "no such file" message.

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

Actually the file is there?? I tried reloading it and still the blank screen?

I believe this is a Binary file message:
    installerConfigKeys|a:1:{s:8:"language";s:7:"english";}logfilename|s:27:"Jan-21-2011_02-14-16-Qf1Abk";installerConfigInfo|a:0:{}
    Last edited by rozdesignz; 19 Aug 2011 at 04:17 AM. Reason: adding binary file error msg.

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Actually the file is there?? I tried reloading it and still the blank screen?
    Okay, then you'll need to undo all the changes you made today, since something you changed has caused the problem, right?
    I believe this is a Binary file message:
    installerConfigKeys|a:1:{s:8:"language";s:7:"english";}logfilename|s:27:"Jan-21-2011_02-14-16-Qf1Abk";installerConfigInfo|a:0:{}
    Completely unrelated. You can delete the file that contained that data, since it's an installer log, not a debug log.

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

You would think? and I have been trying to do that for a few hours now. Did not work soooo, Then I tried uploading another Zen Cart full install, latest version with a new database and I also got the blank screen?

I can see my shopping cart and everything seems to be fine, just cannot access the admin.?
    Last edited by rozdesignz; 19 Aug 2011 at 04:51 AM. Reason: additional stuff