Hello,

I'm trying to setup a zen-cart instance in a chroot environment, and am having a problem with the admin interface - it goes into a redirect loop (login.php) when I try to open the index.

I've checked both configure.php settings and they're correct as best I can tell, and I've checked all the file/directory permissions to the best of my ability. I've found a few posts with the same redirect loop error (which actually comes from my browser, chromium) of "This webpage has a redirect loop" ... "Error 310 (net::ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS): There were too many redirects." I've tried all the suggestions I could find on those, but no luck so far.

This chroot setup uses sbox, to check/enhance security and do the chroot. Any pointers to try/check?

Thanks,
Jesse Norell

- Hosting platform is a debian squeeze server running dtc control panel - I had the site setup under a mod_php security mode and that worked - I then changed the site to sbox_aufs for better security, and am trying to set it up (from scratch - 100% complete reinstall).

- using zen-cart-v1.3.9h-full-fileset-10262010.zip with no addons, just trying an initial install.

- I added enable_error_logging.php to admin/includes/extra_configures/ but I don't get any debugging files in the cache directory.