Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Shipping prices for each product?

Are you completely opposed to answering our questions or should we ask them another way?

Are all products from a different manufacturer or could one manufacturer provide you with several different items?

Can customers order more than one of product A? If so, is it the same shipping times three if they buy three?

I don't know how to ask differently.

Plugin Contributions

Have you looked at the shipping module Per Unit perweightunit ... where you enter the shipping price as the Product Weight ...

Then in the Configuration ... Shipping/Packaging ... set the Maximum Weight to 5000 and the Tare Rates to 0:0 ...
    Linda McGrath
    If you have to think ... you haven't been zenned ...

Did YOU buy the Zen Cart Team a cup of coffee and a donut today? Just click here to support the Zen Cart Team!!

Are you using the latest? Perhaps you've a problem that's fixed in the latest version: [Upgrade today: v1.5.5]
    Officially PayPal-Certified! Just click here

Try our Zen Cart Recommended Services - Hosting, Payment and more ...
    Signup for our Announcements Forums to stay up to date on important changes and updates!

Plugin Contributions

I tried the shipping rate 0:0 thing and I cant get it to configure it how I need it to..could really do with someone doing it for me lol.

As for oposed to answering questions... NOT AT ALL! So sorry if I seem so.. I just dont know how to explain it (its sooo simple). Yes I can get lots of different things from different manufacturers sent out. However, I have to pay individual shipping price for every item...so every item has a shipping cost.

Plugin Contributions

Before using Zencart I played with a few ecommerce solutions based in wordpress and they all had this 'shipping cost' entry box... It was simple but they didnt have very good SEO. I am hoping zencart is good with SEO .

However, it just doesnt seem to have a box to enter the shipping cost for each item.

Plugin Contributions

As for oposed to answering questions... NOT AT ALL! So sorry if I seem so.. I just dont know how to explain it (its sooo simple). Yes I can get lots of different things from different manufacturers sent out. However, I have to pay individual shipping price for every item...so every item has a shipping cost.
    Again, you did not answer the question. Let's try it this way.

Do you get ONLY one sandwich from McDonald's OR their ENTIRE menu?
    Do all the items from McDonald's have the same shipping cost (flat, per amount, per weight doesn't matter if it's the same for every item from McDonald's)?
    If you get three sandwiches from McDonald's, do you get a different shipping cost?

Plugin Contributions

Go to the Modules ... Shipping ...

Do you have installed the Per Unit perweightunit shipping module?

What are the settings in the right panel if you click on it?

What is the color of the icon under Sort Order?

What are your settings if you go to the Configuration ... Shipping/Packaging ...

Go to a Product and enter a Product Weight that is the shipping cost for that Product ...

Add that Product to your shopping cart ...

What comes up for the shipping cost?

Change the quantity to 2 ...

What comes up for the shipping cost?
    Linda McGrath

Did YOU buy the Zen Cart Team a cup of coffee and a donut today? Just click here to support the Zen Cart Team!!

Are you using the latest? Perhaps you've a problem that's fixed in the latest version: [Upgrade today: v1.5.5]

Signup for our Announcements Forums to stay up to date on important changes and updates!

Plugin Contributions

Ajeh should I PM you my login details?

Plugin Contributions

I think you should first take 3-5 minutes and try the steps that I posted and see if the Shipping Costs work the way you need it to when you try it ...
    Linda McGrath

Plugin Contributions

Ajeh I did all that last night and whilst I got rid of everything which says weight...it doesnt seem to add anything to the price (doesnt add the shipping) at the end.

www.mumsbabymagazine.com/zencart (you can see there is one product in bags as an example to use). The bag is £37, the shipping should be £5.50 but I cannot get that to work...Shall i PM you the login details?

Plugin Contributions

Ajeh I got my husband who is an ICT tech to look at it and he cant do it either.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast