Plugin Contributions

help question Is 1.5. x ready?

Hello Just a question. Is 1.5 ready? I am seeing mods updated to 1.5x. And with this new update I am wondering if it is best to upgrade form 1.3.9h because it looks and sound like most of the mods I have installed now on my site will not be compatible. So if I did upgrade it would be best to start from scratch. But I would be losing a lot of what I need.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Is 1.5. x ready?

No its not ready, when its ready they will announce it, subscribe to the announcements and you will be notified as soon as it is ready.

http://www.zen-cart.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2

as you can see it is still in beta testing.

there is also a thread on what mods are compatible in the 1.5 section of the forum, not all mods will need to be updated
    Webzings Design
    Semi retired from Web Design

Plugin Contributions

o okay thanks. but with this update will I have to do a new install or just over write 1.3.9h.

Plugin Contributions

I do not have a date yet, but it will be soon - we are finishing up the PA DSS certification process.
    Please do not PM for support issues: a private solution doesn't benefit the community.

Be careful with unsolicited advice via email or PM - Make sure the person you are talking to is a reliable source.