Plugin Contributions

Default "Store Name" disappeared and now has "Tax Exemption ID Number" after installing addon

So here is the deal... my Store Name in the configurations part of my admin page has disappeared and with it, my site name on everything (registration page and emails being the most prevalent). I've used the admin developer's tool kit to try to find where it is defined, but haven't found it and I don't know where to look to add it back to the admin configurations page.

As far as I can tell, this disappearance occurred when I installed SUPER ORDERS which worked like a gem, except for one aspect, and I didn't want to really bother with it. One of my partners wanted it but thought it did some other things than what it did. So I uninstalled it and realized an hour later that the problem was occurring. So I reloaded my saved files to attempt to fix it, and it continued.

I'm wondering if anyone can help me with this without me having to re-instal my admin page as I have several add-on's

I am using zencart 1.3.9h and the website is mymissionarygifts.com.

This is what it should look like...

But mine now has the tax exemption number replacing the store name...

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: "Store Name" disappeared and now has "Tax Exemption ID Number" after installing a

Sorry for posting again, but because I can't edit the first post, I have to. Anyhow, I fixed my problem by re-installing the store name through sql and decided to keep the tax id number. Thank you to anyone who attempted to find a fix or even a reason. Combing through the install that I did, I couldn't find a reason for the oddity and looking through the support forum for super orders I found a few others who had the problem but simply reset their site to their default or backups. Thanks again for your help, and for placing this in the right section.