Plugin Contributions

cart error Getting the error message "Some required information is missing or incomplete..."

Hello!
    My name is Ewa and I´m trying to set up my ZenCart 1.3.9. If I add something to the cart and then try to checkout and pay, I get this error message "Some required information is missing or incomplete. Please correct your entries and try again."

The payment module I have chosen on the admin page is Paypal IPN (since I understand that the two other Paypal options are meant for UK and US and I´m in Sweden).

On my account on the Paypal site, I have entered the checkout return URL to my shop as well as the Instant Payment Notification Preferences URL and also enabled IPN.

So I´m not sure why I get the error message, does anyone have any idea?

Can you give me an example on how a PDT Token (Payment Data Transfer) code should look like, maybe I have entered that incorrect...? Or is it any other step that I need ro do when it comes to my Paypal profile?

And can you also confirm that the default Paypal page in the admin page should be www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr and nothing else?

My shop is to be found on http://www.thomasdileva.nu/shop (in Swedish though)

Many thanks in return!

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Getting the error message "Some required information is missing or incomplete..."

You should be able to use Express Checkout instead by setting it up according to the instructions: www.zen-cart.com/getpaypal

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

Have a Drink Re: Getting the error message "Some required information is missing or incomplete..."

Thanks for the advice!
    It made all the difference and it works without problems now.
    I´m endlessly thankful for your help, I was totally desperate for a solution! :)