Plugin Contributions

Default Change shipping address & billing address during checkout not working

Hi,

I'm new to zen cart...I'm using zen cart version 1.3.9h...during checkout, I tried to change shipping address & billing address, after filling new information, then click continue...but shipping address & billing address doesn't change...

I already tried with default template...still not working...maximum address book entries already set to 5...I've read somewhere in this forum that maybe shipping estimator caused the problem...I disabled shipping estimator still not working...

Any ideas?

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Change shipping address & billing address during checkout not working

We will require a link to help you.

~Melanie
    PRO-Webs, Inc. :: Recent Zen Cart Projects :: Zen Cart SEO – 12 Steps to Success
    **I answer questions in the forum, private messages are NOT answered. You are welcome to contact us via our website for professional engagements.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Change shipping address & billing address during checkout not working

Hi Melanie, thx for ur respond...i found the problem, it only happen when i tried to skip the last name...i only use first name field as full name and it work just fine in other form (registration/new address book/profile edit), i already set minimum value to 0 for last name...do you know how to bypass last name for change shipping & billing address?

Plugin Contributions

red flag Re: Change shipping address & billing address during checkout not working

I have have the same problem and the latest version of zencart installed.

my cart is located http://www.collectiblesforus.com when you get to checkout page and change address is returns a blank page.

Thanks

Plugin Contributions

Plugin Contributions

What is the link? I am having the same issue with not being able to change a customer address entry after five entries have already been added. Also, when I try to update an address from the admin-end it shows that it is saving but in fact is not. How do I fix this? It has been an ongoing problem that needs to be fixed ASAP! Thank you in advance.

Plugin Contributions

ept - It's always a good idea to start a new thread for a new problem rather than hijacking someone else's.

Look at Admin - Configuration - Maximum Values - Address Book Entries