Page 11 of 57 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 110 of 567
  1. #101
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    99
    Plugin Contributions
    0

    Default Re: The NEW Google Merchant Thread - Version 1.12.0

    Hi, i have the 1.12 feed installed, everything seems fine apart from the (SIZE) attribute not showing,

    Is there something i need to edit to get it to show,, i have the stock by attributes installed but as far as i can tell , it aint doing anything its just in the admin with data, but doesnt help with anything so dont know why it had to be installed with the google feed module??

    Any idea..

  2. #102
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Charlottesville VA
    Posts
    1,821
    Plugin Contributions
    21

    Default Re: The NEW Google Merchant Thread - Version 1.12.0

    Quote Originally Posted by sash View Post
    Hi, i have the 1.12 feed installed, everything seems fine apart from the (SIZE) attribute not showing,

    Is there something i need to edit to get it to show,, i have the stock by attributes installed but as far as i can tell , it aint doing anything its just in the admin with data, but doesnt help with anything so dont know why it had to be installed with the google feed module??

    Any idea..
    SBA is not required - none of the modules mentioned in the config settings or the documentation are required.

    Documention instructions:

    This module supports adding required fields as attributes to your products (you can set them to display only and then modify your template to not show display only attributes). Supported attributes are: Size, Color, Age Group, Gender, Material, Pattern, UPC, ISBN, EAN, and Google Product Category. Please use these exact names when creating your Option Names in Zen Cart.

    Did you name it SIZE or Size?

  3. #103
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    99
    Plugin Contributions
    0

    Default Re: The NEW Google Merchant Thread - Version 1.12.0

    Think ive done it , thanks for that,, just check though,
    my feed data has now more than doubled in size and had added the individual size of the item as a new piece of data, would that be correct??

    Or should it say (size) 2,3,4,5,6, against each item

  4. #104
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Charlottesville VA
    Posts
    1,821
    Plugin Contributions
    21

    Default Re: The NEW Google Merchant Thread - Version 1.12.0

    Quote Originally Posted by sash View Post
    Think ive done it , thanks for that,, just check though,
    my feed data has now more than doubled in size and had added the individual size of the item as a new piece of data, would that be correct??

    Or should it say (size) 2,3,4,5,6, against each item
    Sounds right to me.

  5. #105
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    54
    Plugin Contributions
    0

    Default Re: duplicated <g:google_product_category>

    Quote Originally Posted by torvista View Post
    In post #84 I recommended commenting out some code in google_base to stop the creation of two <g:google_product_category> after each item.

    I found that by doing that, the few items I have with attributes were not assigned this field.

    So, I've commented out the code in googlefroogle.php instead and that seems to work for both simple and attributed products.
    PHP Code:
     /*if (GOOGLE_PRODUCTS_DEFAULT_PRODUCT_CATEGORY != '') {//steve commented out to stop duplication
                      $google_product_category = $dom->createElement('g:google_product_category');
                      $google_product_category->appendChild($dom->createCDATASection($default_google_product_category));
                      $item->appendChild($google_product_category);
                    }*/ 
    Thanks for that, it worked a treat!

  6. #106
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    99
    Plugin Contributions
    0

    Default Re: The NEW Google Merchant Thread - Version 1.12.0

    Not sure if someone can see an answer to this, but maybe someone might have something similiar..

    Creating the feed it says:

    Google Merchant Center File Complete In 32.163906 Seconds 629 of 669 Records

    putting up a "test" feed it uploads 629 items,,

    checking the feed in a browser there is 641 items

    But i have 490 products in zen cart admin

    anyone good at number crunching to get an answer,,,

    p.s this morning i got the feed to show individual sizes in the feed,,

    but since then i added new items and they havent shown indidual sizes only one size, even though the attributes are set for different sizes on the new items??

  7. #107
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    99
    Plugin Contributions
    0

    Default Re: The NEW Google Merchant Thread - Version 1.12.0

    just looking through my feed, the products that should have attributes have them..
    but something isnt quite right,
    Most of them have attributes but there is some that dont show the attributes,,
    The ones that are not showing do actually have attributes assigned to them, taken from the same attributes controller as the rest of them??

    any idea why it shows for some and not others??

  8. #108
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Charlottesville VA
    Posts
    1,821
    Plugin Contributions
    21

    Default Re: The NEW Google Merchant Thread - Version 1.12.0

    Quote Originally Posted by sash View Post
    just looking through my feed, the products that should have attributes have them..
    but something isnt quite right,
    Most of them have attributes but there is some that dont show the attributes,,
    The ones that are not showing do actually have attributes assigned to them, taken from the same attributes controller as the rest of them??

    any idea why it shows for some and not others??
    According to Jeff the only ones that are supposed to show are:

    Size, Color, Age Group, Gender, Material, Pattern, UPC, ISBN, EAN, and Google Product Category

  9. #109
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    99
    Plugin Contributions
    0

    Default Re: The NEW Google Merchant Thread - Version 1.12.0

    Quote Originally Posted by delia View Post
    According to Jeff the only ones that are supposed to show are:

    Size, Color, Age Group, Gender, Material, Pattern, UPC, ISBN, EAN, and Google Product Category
    Hi delia,, Im only using the attribute (size) most are showing up but there quite a few that isnt there on the feed, although i have assigned attributes to them,,

  10. #110
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Charlottesville VA
    Posts
    1,821
    Plugin Contributions
    21

    Default Re: The NEW Google Merchant Thread - Version 1.12.0

    Quote Originally Posted by sash View Post
    Hi delia,, Im only using the attribute (size) most are showing up but there quite a few that isnt there on the feed, although i have assigned attributes to them,,
    are all of them a specific variant such as size or is it a variety of different ones that are missing?

 

 
Page 11 of 57 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. v139h Adding GTIN values to Numinix Google Merchant Feeder
    By longstockings in forum General Questions
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 13 May 2016, 09:28 AM
  2. v155 Numinix Product Fields / Google Merchant feed error
    By CandleMan in forum All Other Contributions/Addons
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 13 May 2016, 12:08 AM
  3. v154 Numinix Module Version Plugin
    By DarkAngel in forum General Questions
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 16 Jul 2015, 01:00 AM
  4. v151 Numinix Product Fields Version: 1.3.0
    By BlessIsaacola in forum All Other Contributions/Addons
    Replies: 48
    Last Post: 10 Nov 2014, 02:31 AM
  5. v150 Need someone to volunteer to install Numinix Merchant feed. Google base feeder.
    By coucho in forum All Other Contributions/Addons
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 29 Jun 2012, 04:18 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
disjunctive-egg
Zen-Cart, Internet Selling Services, Klamath Falls, OR