all experts:

I got an issue after I installed the new GM 1.12.1 (zencart 1.3.9h), google merchant center gave me "missing unique product identifiers..." even though All of my products have upc code! when I went to GM configuration, change upc/isbn/aen from "false" to "true", none of my products can be inserted AND I got the folllowing:

1054 Unknown column 'p.products_ean' in 'field list'
in:
[SELECT distinct(pd.products_name), p.products_id, p.products_model, pd.products_description, p.products_image, p.products_tax_class_id, p.products_price_sorter, p.products_priced_by_attribute, p.products_type, GREATEST(p.products_date_added, IFNULL(p.products_last_modified, 0), IFNULL(p.products_date_available, 0)) AS base_date, p.products_date_available, m.manufacturers_name, p.products_quantity, pt.type_handler, p.products_weight, p.products_upc, p.products_isbn, p.products_ean FROM zen_products p LEFT JOIN zen_manufacturers m ON (p.manufacturers_id = m.manufacturers_id) LEFT JOIN zen_products_description pd ON (p.products_id = pd.products_id) LEFT JOIN zen_product_types pt ON (p.products_type=pt.type_id)WHERE p.products_status = 1 AND p.products_type <> 3 AND p.product_is_call <> 1 AND p.product_is_free <> 1 AND pd.language_id = 1 GROUP BY pd.products_name ORDER BY p.products_id ASC;]

Why is that?

I have to change it back to "false", then UPC won't show up in the domain_products_en.xml.

I got a notice from google saying my account will be suspended if I have missing Unique Product Identifiers!!!

Any help?