Page 20 of 57 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: The NEW Google Merchant Thread - Version 1.12.0

Quote Originally Posted by delia View Post
    That was written for 1.3.8a. From what I'm looking at the 1.3.9 version does the same thing - gives each attribute an id so that you can use css to display none as I suggested.
    Mea culpa with egg on face. The flexible attributes does have to be used. I have made the necessary changes and will be uploading the version that has the 1.3.9 changes for that mod. They are not major changes but is advised to download the new version once it gets up in the contributions section.
    The full-time Zen Cart Guru. WizTech4ZC.com

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by RescoCCC View Post
    You should give them a link to Google so they can educate themselves. Or, get a different host.

I hear what you are saying. I've been with this company for 6 years and have never had a problem with my site or the tech support until this issue. I don't know if they are outsourcing tech support now or what, but every reply is the exact same reply.

On another note, I completely uninstalled google merchant and reinstalled everything and it is now producing a feed. The only problem is I have about 300 or more items that is multiple prices. I use the Priced by Attribute button on them so a price will show up and be read by google merchant. I can turn on about 50 of the items, then google merchant feeder starts timing out again. Has anyone encountered this problem and if so how did you correct it?

Thanks,
    Randy

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by delia View Post
    I got sites exporting thousands so it's not the feed nor the server. How many are exporting to start with as opposed the number uploaded to google?
    In my case thousands got exported ... it used to work fine with the older version now I have the latest 1.12.5, and since the new changes it only gets a few!!! I tried to figure what was going on, because the feed seems fine, although truncated, it always was ... but now is even worst as in the past more than 24000 products got uploaded, I did an experiment and tried a 1000 product feed and again same number only 215 out of 216 made it there! ...

Plugin Contributions

Where do i download this? I cant find it..
    I have the older version.. 1.10.0

Plugin Contributions

I've been with this company for 6 years and have never had a problem with my site or the tech support until this issue. I don't know if they are outsourcing tech support now or what, but every reply is the exact same reply.
    I grok this. I've been through many hosts over the years. It seems like they always start off well and then after a while customer service starts sliding downhill.

Plugin Contributions

I did receive and email from them this evening and they are escalating this to upper tech support so maybe by Monday I will know something.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: different feeds for different countries

Are there any current solutions to the duplicate Ids in each of the language feeds? The Ids have to be amended with the language codes either as a prefix or a suffix. There also has to be options with the sv,uk and au feeds to allow for amended Ids even if the language is the same.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by ksduster View Post
    Where do i download this? I cant find it..
    I have the older version.. 1.10.0
    https://www.numinix.com/zen-cart-mod...-center-feeder

I uploaded one version here but he's changing things so fast that I gave up so everyone needs to go to his site to get the latest version.

That said, I am not , repeat not, upgrading every time. 1.12.5 seems to have bugs worked out and I am using that version right now. That does not mean that you have to have that version.

1.10.2 was the version where he added the google product category so that should be the earliest one to use. He added the attributes support for the clothing category in 1.11.0. Every other version is either an experiment that he reverses later or a bug fix introduced in any version.

mikebr

I haven't see the language problem you are talking about but you may have a different situation if you are exporting different feeds to different countries. What version are you using?
    The full-time Zen Cart Guru. WizTech4ZC.com

Plugin Contributions

Hi
    v1.12.5
    Google requires unique Ids for every language feed including the uk,au etc.
    All of the Google Feeder versions have never addressed that issue.

The IDs are all the same independent of the language.

Plugin Contributions

Default Multiple feeds and unique product ids

Are there any current solutions to the duplicate Ids in each of the language feeds?
    I have long since been modifying this contribution to deal with more than one non-english language, additional currencies, better debugging information, valid html code etc. and recommend others to do the same, the contribution as is does not meet all needs.

It is relatively easy to alter the code to make changes to the xml fields as they are easy to find: search for g:id for example.

This is what I did in google_base to generate different product ids for the different feeds. It adds a relevant suffix to the id.
    Not elegant but easy to understand.
    PHP Code:
          $iD $dom->createElement('g:id');
              if ((int)
    GOOGLE_PRODUCTS_LANGUAGE == '1') {//steve for multiple country feeds

$temp_id $id.'-uk';//steve for uk

} else {

$temp_id $id.'-es';//steve for spain

}

$iD->appendChild($dom->createCDATASection($temp_id)); 
    Steve
    github.com/torvista: Spanish Language Pack, Google reCaptcha, Structured Data, Multiple Copy-Move-Delete, Image Checker, BackupMySQL Admin/Auto...

Page 20 of 57 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast