Page 56 of 57 FirstFirst ... 64654555657 LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: The NEW Google Merchant Thread Version 1.12.0

I have not been able to get it to work with 1.51. I installed it once, but could not get a feed. I uninstalled the files and the SQL patch, then tried to reinstall the SQL patch and it would not let me. I tried both thru Zen Cart and thru MySQL Admin

Can anyone verify that the latest Numinix Google Feed does work with ZC 1.51?

Plugin Contributions

Hello,
    How we can exclude some products as you may know google does not allow some products to list?
    I see option to exclude categories and manufacturers but no products.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by jsarwar View Post
    Hello,
    How we can exclude some products as you may know google does not allow some products to list?
    I see option to exclude categories and manufacturers but no products.
    The google_base.php has the functions that check for what categories and manufacturers are allowed by the site owner. You will want to add your product exclusion list to the "function check_product" and add your custom function to check against the admin product list you specify. With the way zencart has built in functions, it will do the heavy lifting for you.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by yaritai View Post
    The google_base.php has the functions that check for what categories and manufacturers are allowed by the site owner. You will want to add your product exclusion list to the "function check_product" and add your custom function to check against the admin product list you specify. With the way zencart has built in functions, it will do the heavy lifting for you.
    Or easy way to do may be to create all excluded products in a hidden category and then list that category as excluded.
    Will this work?

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by jsarwar View Post
    Or easy way to do may be to create all excluded products in a hidden category and then list that category as excluded.
    Will this work?
    Do you mean moving the excluded products to another category to filter out those products? Or do you mean linking products to that excluded category? If the former option, keep in mind that you will now be separating products in 2 different categories which could hurt the navigation of browsing. If the latter, it will avoid splitting the products out of its original category. But possibly some modifications to the functions may have to be done if the latter is done. This will depend on if it grabs the master cat id which I have not looked at indepth earlier.

Plugin Contributions

We have installed a test version of Zen Cart V1.5.5a. The google feeder will not create the XML file. The pop-up window indicates the following:
    Google Merchant Center Feeder V1.13.0 started 2016/07/02 11:54:24
    Feed file - list file name.
    Processing: Feed - Yes, Upload - No.
    Id: 227, Price $4.99, description: 68 - included
    WARNING: An Error occurred, please refresh the page and try again.

Anybody know what this error could possible be?

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by sw1138lr View Post
    We have installed a test version of Zen Cart V1.5.5a. The google feeder will not create the XML file. The pop-up window indicates the following:
    Google Merchant Center Feeder V1.13.0 started 2016/07/02 11:54:24
    Feed file - list file name.
    Processing: Feed - Yes, Upload - No.
    Id: 227, Price $4.99, description: 68 - included
    WARNING: An Error occurred, please refresh the page and try again.

Anybody know what this error could possible be?
    You could refer to this posting: https://www.zen-cart.com/content.php...-and-try-again

Plugin Contributions

We have installed a test version of Zen Cart V1.5.5a. We are upgrading from V1.5.0. The attributes are the issue why the Google Feeder will not work. We removed the attributes off the first few products and the Google feeder will create those few items without issuing the "WARNING: An Error occurred, please refresh the page and try again." I've do extensive research on the attributes. I've downloaded the attributes SQL tables into a spreadsheet from test site and production. Compared them and they match.

When I add the attributes back the google feeder will error out on the first product again. We are at a lost how to fix this. Help please

Plugin Contributions

We have installed a test version of Zen Cart V1.5.5a. We have installed Google Merchant Center Feeder version 1.14.4
    PHP version is 5.6
    PHP Settings are:
    max_execution_time 50000
    memory_limit 256M
    Post_max_size 64M

Now the Google Merchant Center Feeder is giving out of memory issues after about 115 products.

[09-Jul-2016 16:08:48 PHP Warning: mysqli_query(): (HY000/2008): Out of memory in /mysite/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php on line 45

I read one post that indicated you had to have CSS/JS loader installed. Not sure if that is the correct course of action to fix this issue.

I can run the Google Merchant Center Feeder on my production site using version 1.13.0 and PHP version 5.2 and the same memory setting and it will create over 2500 products.

Anybody know how to fix?

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by sw1138lr View Post
    We have installed a test version of Zen Cart V1.5.5a. We have installed Google Merchant Center Feeder version 1.14.4
    PHP version is 5.6
    PHP Settings are:
    max_execution_time 50000
    memory_limit 256M
    Post_max_size 64M

Now the Google Merchant Center Feeder is giving out of memory issues after about 115 products.

[09-Jul-2016 16:08:48 PHP Warning: mysqli_query(): (HY000/2008): Out of memory in /mysite/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php on line 45

I read one post that indicated you had to have CSS/JS loader installed. Not sure if that is the correct course of action to fix this issue.

I can run the Google Merchant Center Feeder on my production site using version 1.13.0 and PHP version 5.2 and the same memory setting and it will create over 2500 products.

Anybody know how to fix?
    I don't have a solution, but I can confirm that I've seen this same symptom multiple times on various versions of Zen Cart. This module uses a TON of RAM. It's in desperate need of being overhauled and optimized to use less RAM to build its output. It definitely can't handle large product databases in its current state.

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Page 56 of 57 FirstFirst ... 64654555657 LastLast