Page 57 of 57 FirstFirst ... 747555657
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: The NEW Google Merchant Thread Version 1.12.0

Quote Originally Posted by DrByte View Post
    I don't have a solution, but I can confirm that I've seen this same symptom multiple times on various versions of Zen Cart. This module uses a TON of RAM. It's in desperate need of being overhauled and optimized to use less RAM to build its output. It definitely can't handle large product databases in its current state.
    Without the Google Feeder - There is no reason for me to use the cart.

Plugin Contributions

I don't have a solution, but I can confirm that I've seen this same symptom multiple times on various versions of Zen Cart. This module uses a TON of RAM. It's in desperate need of being overhauled and optimized to use less RAM to build its output. It definitely can't handle large product databases in its current state.
    Would installing the CSS/JS Loader solve the problem?

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by sw1138lr View Post
    Does anybody know how much memory the google feeder will use at execution? Is is more then 30M?

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Does anybody know how much memory the google feeder will use at execution? Is is more then 30M?
    It's based on the number of categories and products you have, and increases exponentially with each one.

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

No, they're completely unrelated.
    Or, at least, as far as I know the CSS/JS Loader mod is designed for storefront use, and is geared around loading CSS and Javscript and minifying them for "optimized use" based on the mod author's interpretation. Unless this Goog Merch generator uses some shared functions in that css/js mod it doesn't make any sense that they'd need to coexist.

Plus, the CSS/JS Loader mod has always bloated stores worse than what they promised to save, at least in my experience.

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

We have installed Google Merchant Center Feeder version 1.14.4
    PHP version is 5.6
    PHP Settings are:
    max_execution_time 50000
    memory_limit 256M
    Post_max_size 64M

Now the Google Merchant Center Feeder is giving out of memory issues after about 115 products.

[09-Jul-2016 16:08:48 PHP Warning: mysqli_query(): (HY000/2008): Out of memory in /mysite/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php on line 45

I read one post that indicated you had to have CSS/JS loader installed. Not sure if that is the correct course of action to fix this issue.

I can run the Google Merchant Center Feeder on my production site using version 1.13.0 and PHP version 5.2 and the same memory setting and it will create over 2500 products.

Anybody know how to fix?
    If it's failing after only 115 products, that suggests to me that your server's MySQL configuration is way too low. It was MySQL that triggered the error you reported here, not Zen Cart or PHP.

Plugin Contributions

If it's failing after only 115 products, that suggests to me that your server's MySQL configuration is way too low. It was MySQL that triggered the error you reported here, not Zen Cart or PHP.
    My hosting company has the MySQL at version 5.5. What other configurations should we ask them about?

Page 57 of 57 FirstFirst ... 747555657