Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default How can I hide some items of the top menu and add other links in the top menu?

Hi.

I need to remove or hide some categories of the top menu. In the top menu I have category1, category2, category3, I need to hide category2 of the top menu but I need that all categories are displayed in the left menu.

Other question with the top menu is how can I add links in the top menu. These links are not categories.

Thanks.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: How can I hide some items of the top menu and add other links in the top menu?

No idea without being able to see the site.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: How can I hide some items of the top menu and add other links in the top menu?

Hi.
    I will say my question of other way. When I create a category, this category appears in the top menu and the left menu. I need some categories not display in the top menu and other categories yes display in the top menu. Is it possible? How can I choose that categories be shown in the top menu?

Plugin Contributions

Plugin Contributions

Thanks very much. I'll try it and I'll comment to you about this option.

I will do other question: Do you know, how can I add links in the top menu if the links are not categories? In the same top menu what we have been talking in this forum. For example add after the last category in the top menu the link "login", "shopping cart". In the menu top.

Thanks again.

Plugin Contributions

Assuming the mod referred to still works, you could hard-code your new links in one of its files... would have to look at the mod to see which file and where in it. Presumably, just before the closing </div> or </ul> of the menu container.

Plugin Contributions

That mod is a large zip file and probably has several admin files, one or more of which may well have been updated since the mod was published. It will likely be necessary to winmerge compare the mod and current versions of files and bring the mod's base files up to date. If the parts of the files the mod affects have not been changed, this should be straightforward.

Plugin Contributions

you can use java script for this purpose..

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by cabita View Post
    Hi.

I need to remove or hide some categories of the top menu. In the top menu I have category1, category2, category3, I need to hide category2 of the top menu but I need that all categories are displayed in the left menu.

Other question with the top menu is how can I add links in the top menu. These links are not categories.

Thanks.
    Hi, I am trying to put my categories in my top menu. Can you tell me how you did it by chance?

Thanks.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by chelseaneedshelp View Post
    Hi, I am trying to put my categories in my top menu. Can you tell me how you did it by chance?

Thanks.
    see my reply to one of your posts.

Thanks,

Anne

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast