Plugin Contributions

Default Point of Sale (Commercial Module), forced to ask in forum as no support available.

Hi, I purchased MagneticOne POS system awhile back. I've been having an issue where if I put products on sale that have attributes, it does not pull the sale price.

For example,

blue widget 1lb = sale price 4.00 (original price $5)
    blue widget 10lbs = sale price 10.00 (original $15)

The cart itself shows the sale price. So without the POS it is fine. The problem is with the POS. But since I cannot get help from MagneticOne, I have to ask here and pray someone can shed some light.

MagneticOne POS for Zen Cart shows the original price only.

I have tried to get help from MagneticOne but and it seems that they cannot help me. Their response was "We have to inform that we cannot help you, the best we can offer that contact your store developer to check that issue."

We have compared files to make sure there was nothing funny going on and all seems ok.

Does anyone have any clue at all where I can begin? I've tried numerous times to get help from MagneticOne but no luck on the issue.

Are there certain files I can look at?

I'm using Zen Cart 1.39h

It is a shame because I've purchased several commercial modules from them, and all they say is contact developer.
    Last edited by Kim; 27 Oct 2011 at 03:54 AM.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Point of Sale (Magnetic One), forced to ask in forum as no support available.

Sorry, but problems created by commercial modules are not our responsibility.

Please do not PM for support issues: a private solution doesn't benefit the community.

Be careful with unsolicited advice via email or PM - Make sure the person you are talking to is a reliable source.