Plugin Contributions

Default Categories Dressings - move Login to left - change colour of subcategories dropdown

Im running 1.3.9h
    Have Categories Dressing installed
    Have login_box_v1-6 installed
    Have paypal_verified_logo_1-0-7 installed

I have 3 things that I would like to do.

1/ In IE the login area is aligned to the right I think. Looks better in Firefox, when there is a margin to the right. I would like to move the Login email & password sign in boxes to the left with just a small amount of padding on far left.

2/ In the subcategories in the menu the background is orange & I would like it to be a different colour. http://towerhousedolls.co.uk/index.p...index&cPath=61
    I have tried changing the stylesheet_categories_dressing.css below (to a different colour) but it didnt change it.
    #categories ul ul a {/*subcategories*/
    display: list-item;
    list-style: circle inside url(../images/bullet1.gif);/*change to list-style: none; to remove bullet*/
    background: #ffddbb;
    border: none;
    margin: 0;
    padding: 0;
    }

3/ Paypal Verified Seller heading in left column takes up 3 lines. Would like to change it to either smaller font on just this category so that it fits on one line or maybe just have it say Paypal to fit on one line. I have tried changing the text in paypal_logo_sidebox.php but that didnt work.
    define('MODULE_PAYPAL_SEAL_ALT_TEXT', 'Click to Verify');
    define('TEXT_PAYPAL_VERIFIED_SELLER', 'Paypal Verified Seller');
    ?>

http://towerhousedolls.co.uk/

Any help on any of these problems would be so helpful as Im stuck!
    Last edited by Pookiehair; 8 Nov 2011 at 01:01 PM. Reason: forgot to add website

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Categories Dressings - move Login to left - change colour of subcategories dropdo

Re the Categories Dressing question: I just tested the style rule you mention using Firebug on your site, and changing the bg color code changes the color. You would also want to edit the bg color in the #categories ul ul {} rule. No idea why it didn't work for you - maybe the change didn't upload correctly, or you were seeing a cached version.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Categories Dressings - move Login to left - change colour of subcategories dropdo

Quote Originally Posted by gjh42 View Post
    Re the Categories Dressing question: I just tested the style rule you mention using Firebug on your site, and changing the bg color code changes the color. You would also want to edit the bg color in the #categories ul ul {} rule. No idea why it didn't work for you - maybe the change didn't upload correctly, or you were seeing a cached version.
    Thanks Black Belt. Tried it again and it worked. Dont know what I did wrong before but I tried it several times and refreshed screen everytime. Anyway thats one of the problems sorted. Many thanks again.

Still looking to solve problems #1 & #3 above if anyone can help please.